Reporting a crime online?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thing is, if one of our lot put up a video online of something illegal, their lot would report it. So fight fire with fire.

you are your own man john do as you want and forget theses fools atb.. .john

That's my point Baw, fight fire with fire, give them a dose of their own medicine, they do plenty wrong themselves.

Get them grassed up. Wouldn't do it myself, just brought up that way, that's not having a go at you, it's just me. But if your willing to do it, why not? The c**ts do it to our kind often enough so good luck.

• Like 1

Get them grassed up. Wouldn't do it myself, just brought up that way, that's not having a go at you, it's just me. But if your willing to do it, why not? The c**ts do it to our kind often enough so good luck.

That's my point Baw, fight fire with fire, give them a dose of their own medicine, they do plenty wrong themselves.

Edited by JohnGalway
  • Like 2

i agree fight fire with fire...........thats why we are in the sad position we are now because we didn't.

however an admission alone is not enough for a conviction, you actually need the victim to report the matter and say i had some snares stolen..........simple rule in english law regarding property and assault.......no victim no crime............

• Like 1