Deer,deer.

I cant understand why ,when anyone starts a post on here about PRE-BAN catching deer on here ,the post gets delated.Yet Jonathan Darcy writes a book about it and thats ok It's obvious by the amount of people looking at these pasts that it's of interest to many on the site but it still gets delated..Is it just me or does anyone else think this is strange.

• Like 1

I don't think anything illegal should be discussed on a public forum. If the antis thought that all we were interested in was legally catching bunnys then we might, just might get them off our backs and slip under the radar.

Atb

Gaz

• Like 1

I have nothing against J.Darcy.His deer book is very popular which just goes to show how many people are interested in deer and dogs yet on a hunting site like this people are not allowed to talk about it.

oh deer, another anti darcy thread, i say we string him up an whip him way ianb's ponytail :laugh:

I have nothing against J.Darcy.His deer book is very popular which just goes to show how many people are interested in deer and dogs yet on a hunting site like this people are not allowed to talk about it.

oh deer, another anti darcy thread, i say we string him up an whip him way ianb's ponytail :laugh:

shhhhhh dont say i told ye so, but the deer book is crap, it was same 10 folks that bought the lot, then with a bit of hype, they made a killin selling them for double on ebay :hmm::whistling::D

• Like 1

I cant understand why ,when anyone starts a post on here about PRE-BAN catching deer on here ,the post gets delated.Yet Jonathan Darcy writes a book about it and thats ok It's obvious by the amount of people looking at these pasts that it's of interest to many on the site but it still gets delated..Is it just me or does anyone else think this is strange.

On you go woodbine get one going keep it clean and you will be fine its a thing of the past best kept that way atb

I don't think anything illegal should be discussed on a public forum. If the antis thought that all we were interested in was legally catching bunnys then we might, just might get them off our backs and slip under the radar.

Atb

Gaz

You really think so? The antis are nutters mate, absolute fanatics and they wont stop untill theyve even got flyspray banned so us killing a few bunnies will have the mental c**ts foaming at the mouth

Guest thebigdog

darcy or anyone else who writes book's, is liable for what's in their books, not what's posted on this site. posting about dogs taking deer on a public forum does no one no favors, legal or not.

• Like 3

Atb

Gaz

You really think so? The antis are nutters mate, absolute fanatics and they wont stop untill theyve even got flyspray banned so us killing a few bunnies will have the mental c**ts foaming at the mouth

:laugh:

So we should ignore history then.

Tales of hunting from years ago should be nothing to hide or be ashamed of. Bit like changing the dogs name in The Dambusters eh?.

people putting up pics with yesterdays date on them etc is obviously stupid and should be removed, but deer hunting posts from years ago!? Why should we hide ?

ATB