• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Them your track dogs wilf

Posted Images

post-23537-0-40840200-1347315354.jpg

Pointed ear's wrong colour..but i bet she could roll them bale's if she wanted too...lovely looking hound but i fear her tail is too long. :D . :thumbs: ..but if she was offered to me let's just say i would not turn her away.. ;)

No problems here and to be honest i wouldn't expect any they are out of a brother to sister mating but the parents to that mating weren't remotely related. People get hung up on close breeding in dogs but it goes on routinely in almost all live stock breeding with very few ill effects.

• Like 2

This bitch is bursting to go ...that black dog of yours butler is a tidy animal ....no problems what so ever regarding the close breeding physicaly or mentally but ask us in a few years if it was the thing to do ...if they make the grade but they will be given every oppurtainaty ....I might have the big ginger pup up here this weekend should be good craic

• 2 weeks later...

Ol Legonda is starting to look oldish round the chops......all looking well.

So is Tigger he is looking old around the face but physically is in good nik but hes got some miles on the clock for 6 ...it was crakin seeing the pups together the big fawn pup went down the road a differant dog just what he needed

post-23537-0-38073900-1348472663.jpg

Ol Legonda is starting to look oldish round the chops......all looking well.

So is Tigger he is looking old around the face but physically is in good nik but hes got some miles on the clock for 6 ...it was crakin seeing the pups together the big fawn pup went down the road a differant dog just what he needed

post-23537-0-38073900-1348472663.jpg

I am having a ride round to fattys mid week, be nice to see the big lad run in flesh mate.