• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Them your track dogs wilf

Posted Images

He looks like he will make similar stamp to Tigger ...get a fukin decent collar for him min ....they got all summer to thrive and then the fun begins ...im sitting getting hammered in KLM business lounge in singapore ..this is the way to roll :tongue2::cheers: I get back to gods country tomoro and will get some pics up of tha bitch of mine she wont be far behind that ginger lad of your s

You are right redcharge you show me 1 post where ive bragged about my dogs ...catcher what scumbags are you on about ?....Aye big fella when are you heading back to the land of a thousand smiles as thats me working over there all the time now

This one of mine is doing grand i'll take some pics this week and send them to you lads. He is on the small side at 25" but that's inbreeding for you size is always affected lol.

Don't say that mate, I will have fatty crying on the phone tomorrow! Lol lol

This one of mine is doing grand i'll take some pics this week and send them to you lads. He is on the small side at 25" but that's inbreeding for you size is always affected lol.

Don't say that mate, I will have fatty crying on the phone tomorrow! Lol lol

No crying here mate just measured him he's 25" already !! and only you - a true showman, would worry about his collar, he's lucky he aint got a piece of bailing twine !!!