Sign in to follow this  
jigsaw

german shepherd X greyhound

this male breeders choice but on reflection decided on a bitch ,atb bunnys.

He's a belter bunnys. If I had a kennel spare I would be on my way round now 👍

• Like 1

I knows gaz same here yas Conan keep them all and we have a few between us ,we never expected such a large litter but hey they should find a good place , they seven weeks on Saturday,and really are a pinch .atb bunnys.

• Like 1

I knows gaz same here yas Conan keep them all and we have a few between us ,we never expected such a large litter but hey they should find a good place , they seven weeks on Saturday,and really are a pinch .atb bunnys.

whats left bunnys? a lad asked me about them today but i thought they had all gone so we didnt take the conversation any further. pm if you like

whats left bunnys? a lad asked me about them today but i thought they had all gone so we didnt take the conversation any further. pm if you like
. trigg thanks for your input atbbunnys.

Sounder so mate had a machine of a dog bred like that , hares foxes and the rest were no bother to him . Razzle dazzle was his nick name lol

• Like 1

Made up with him so far he turning blue overlay , eating well ,four meat and buiscuit meals a day atb bunnys