german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

I knows gaz same here yas Conan keep them all and we have a few between us ,we never expected such a large litter but hey they should find a good place , they seven weeks on Saturday,and really are a pinch .atb bunnys.

whats left bunnys? a lad asked me about them today but i thought they had all gone so we didnt take the conversation any further. pm if you like

I knows gaz same here yas Conan keep them all and we have a few between us ,we never expected such a large litter but hey they should find a good place , they seven weeks on Saturday,and really are a pinch .atb bunnys.

whats left bunnys? a lad asked me about them today but i thought they had all gone so we didnt take the conversation any further. pm if you like
. trigg thanks for your input atbbunnys.