german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

Love it .What a drive, six weeks old !

What behaviour is he trying to instil here? I could understand if he were training greyhounds to chase from an early age, but what's the reason for 'imprinting' them on the plastic cannister?

Edited by jukel123

Don't know if it's still the same but they used to be encouraged to chase and bite a piece of rope trailed behind a fleeing volunteer. As the pup got bigger the rope could be wrapped round the volunteer's arm until the bite was too much and a padded sleeve or suit was needed.

Edited by Maximus Ferret

Don't know if it's still the same but they used to be encouraged to chase and bite a piece of rope trailed behind a fleeing volunteer. As the pup got bigger the rope could be wrapped round the volunteer's arm until the bite was too much and a padded sleeve or suit was needed.

. These malls in this day and age naturally pull and take hold off there keepers has young Welps even these lurchers grab hold and were at four weeks great mouths on em, they letting one knows they like yas ,it's reinforcing and the right handling that moulds the animal for the intended work ahead Atb bunnys
  • Like 2

Love it .What a drive, six weeks old !

What behaviour is he trying to instil here? I could understand if he were training greyhounds to chase from an early age, but what's the reason for 'imprinting' them on the plastic cannister?

Building up theire Preydrive?

• Like 1