german shepherd X greyhound

here on the grapevine there's some half xes been bred ta deerhound type here we go 450quid a piece just hopes since prevails and some fool don't go and fork that sort a coin out but likes has most interest been stired we can only be a fountain fo those that are gonna breed what's in vogue has for those who do have an interest in the xs pick and choose wisely from those who have knowledge on the xs and the welfare of the dogs there his those out there trying to strive for the beta of the type.atb bunnys.

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1001750-german-shepherd-lurcher-puppies-gainsborough.html

There you go,interestingly enough if you google there was litter bred in 2012 and a dog supposedly of this breeding went through a rescue in 2008 ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

here on the grapevine there's some half xes been bred ta deerhound type here we go 450quid a piece just hopes since prevails and some fool don't go and fork that sort a coin out but likes has most interest been stired we can only be a fountain fo those that are gonna breed what's in vogue has for those who do have an interest in the xs pick and choose wisely from those who have knowledge on the xs and the welfare of the dogs there his those out there trying to strive for the beta of the type.atb bunnys.

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1001750-german-shepherd-lurcher-puppies-gainsborough.html

There you go,interestingly enough if you google there was litter bred in 2012 and a dog supposedly of this breeding went through a rescue in 2008 ?

That's a nice stamp of Deerhound but why on earth would they use that big lump of a GSD when there's plenty of lean and racey types about?

Oh, it's because that's what they had knocking about the backyard isn't it :no:

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I reckon they'll sell all those eventually Bunnys but I'm fairly sure they'll all go to people who want pets first and foremost, that look impressive and maybe catch the occasional rabbit. Hopefully they won't go into the gene pool of serious working shepherd types.

Avoid using any dutch bred out of Lincolnshire.. Nerve problems and low drive.

I'D like a dutch greyhound x as I'm so impressed with my own dutch male but I wouldn't stud him because his feet turn out slightly and i don't know if its genetic or just a result of poor feeding from the idiot I bought him from

There seems to be a few breeders of ditches in loincoln area grey does lots to iron little genetic faults but drive ont be one a them a really driven animal would be my choice of that side of the xs and mostly other type with out good drive well nothing more needs to be said ,good drive will a least give thee a defensive driven animal when xs end with grey other than that why breed from a lack lustre type all these types dutchies malls European Alsatians the good uns have drive . Even now one needs to be very selective on the f1hybrid thee ain't been here to long either Atb bunnys

• 2 months later...

:thumbs: nice pics ,had'nt seen youon here for a while .glad you been doing ok with the dogs.Buck my 1x gsd xgrey , been doing great , he done everyting that you said he would, he last bags was 36 rabbits, and he will tackle what ever you put him on, very full on when hunting , but great temp with people and dogs , he big but fast agile for his size, plenty of pics on here of him if you look, Ray

• Like 2

Good pics & nice open warrens.....:-) Atb

Cheers .I was working the shit stuff the day before , near a penguin tourist attraction , had to pick my warrens to work, even if the dogs marked I chose to move on a few times, the landowner would not have been happy with a loose ferret , a lot of gorse and scrub on sand dunes and large deep warrens . Will give this place a better looking at with the ferrets in the winter when there at not so many young rabbits about. Until then I'll just shoot them . The guys I was with may have some pics I can post .

A lot of young penguins get killed by feral/wild ferrets ...

Edited by Germhound
  • Like 1

Good pics & nice open warrens.....:-) Atb

Cheers .I was working the shit stuff the day before , near a penguin tourist attraction , had to pick my warrens to work, even if the dogs marked I chose to move on a few times, the landowner would not have been happy with a loose ferret , a lot of gorse and scrub on sand dunes and large deep warrens . Will give this place a better looking at with the ferrets in the winter when there at not so many young rabbits about. Until then I'll just shoot them . The guys I was with may have some pics I can post .

A lot of young penguins get killed by feral/wild ferrets ...

yeh lets have a look at your pics then, did you see any of Buck he is 3 year old now,28in 86lb and very strong with hell of a bite on him, gsds in pure form got good bite and so do greys, prob why Buck as as well, . whats your temp like on your dogs thats 1x and 1/4 breds, Buck very soft temp quite wimpy really,;dont bark to daft as guard lol but as said in the field he full on, you wouldnt think he was the same dog.?

• Like 2