german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

wont be long and ray will be telling us all its 60lb and does this that and then gone 2 years ago collies was the best last year super bull xs this year more tails of his dog :laugh: what will it be next year saluki deerhound ridgeback kerry blue collie bull wheaton whippet or lurcher to lurcher ??? its the man behind the dog that gets the best out of them not the fool that keeps changing them you old enough now ray to no what you wont and need and bryn is beeing put on hold for another year or has he started pickin what he wonts????????????????????????????? :angel:

• Like 5
Guest joball

Earth and hounds, ray aint the first or last to move a dog on i've done it myself, not as if he's like jporter with a different dog every week! No one can deny either his dogs are well kept! You sound like a right prick going buy your last post.

• Like 6

Earth and hounds, ray aint the first or last to move a dog on i've done it myself, not as if he's like jporter with a different dog every week! No one can deny either his dogs are well kept! You sound like a right prick going buy your last post.

Are you for real?............wasnt you being a prick to flint and wasnt it you who had a picture of his dog and a buck in your avater taking piss?.............didnt you keep PMing collie/greyhound(a woman) threating her because she got shot of a dog you bred as it was useless?....wasnt it you who called me a grass in a pm a year ago then i got hold of your number and phoned you and your ass fell out ?.................people in glass houses comes too mind
  • Like 6

Earth and hounds, ray aint the first or last to move a dog on i've done it myself, not as if he's like jporter with a different dog every week! No

one can deny either his dogs are well kept! You sound like a right prick going buy your last post.

Are you for real?............wasnt you being a prick to flint and wasnt it you who had a picture of his dog and a buck in your avater

taking piss?.............didnt you keep PMing collie/greyhound(a woman) threating her because she got shot of a dog you bred as it was useless?....wasnt it you who called me a grass in a pm a year ago then i got hold of your number and phoned you and your ass fell out ?.................people in glass houses comes too mind

Pmsl quality

• Like 3