Back in recession..

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recession caused by the banks made worse by the banks , and still paying them selves big bonuses And still are governments allows labour from every shite hole in the world to come in , Eastern E

Well, recession or not, it's not like all the lights are gonna go out in the world and the country shut down so it's all bollocks anyway....just get on as best you can while it lasts.

The thing is mate the main contractor aint getting the same money they are getting more if anything it's the fella's on the site's that aint getting what they were that's how it is ye aint getting the

Posted Images

all these empty houses and unemployed people :hmm: why not get all these unemployed people to fix up these empty huoses and ease the housing situation , give youngsters jobs doing them up , this country is on its f****n knees again :wallbash: :wallbash:

• Like 2

all these empty houses and unemployed people :hmm: why not get all these unemployed people to fix up these empty huoses and ease the housing situation , give youngsters jobs doing them up , this country is on its f****n knees again :wallbash: :wallbash:

mick mick for govener

Also it makes me sik to here the farmers moaning about there costs and acting like there being hard done buy when they get subsidised for just about every thing posible (why are builders not being helped)??

Dairy farmers has been living of subsidies for years, they make a loss no matter what and its because people moan about paying tuppence extra for a pint of milk. Its very similar across nearly every area of agriculture. You'd have thought some one on a hunting forum would have some ideas about what its like trying to scratch a living from the country side/farming. Agriculture is one of the lowest paid sectors in the economy. Most barely make minimum wage.

You know what makes me "sik"? When you pay a builder to do a job for you and he turns up late, sits on his fat arse and drinks brews all day. See i can generalise and talk bollocks as well.

Who sits on his arse? not me ! who sits drinking tea talking shit? not me"

I dont get fuk all if it rains or we cant work due to frost or snow, and for sure dont get any payments if i dont get a decent level if income.

ive been a plastering contractor for the last 32 years in that time ive also farmed 350 ewes so i can see both sides both are effected by bad weather fuel costs oversupply etc and both are bloody hard work at the moment i would say lamb prices are better than they were 5 years ago whereas plastering prices are much worse by the way subsides are paid to keep food prices artificially low not to make farmers rich

Jobbing builders must be having a very hard time as every man and his dog is a builder so there's a lot of competition for work.....plus consumers always going for the cheapest job.

It's a self fuelling thing all this undercutting, I bet not many solicitors are dropping prices!!

nail n head mate,if i price a blockpaving job ill rarely get it,i explain the procedure,and then quote.then i get a call,"a lovely man in a transit said he can do it for half your price" i reply you cant buy the materails for that my love,have you seen his work?do you know were he lives?etc etc.....in the end i f...g love it when they let them do it,and its the worst job ever,it teaches the greedy b*****ds a good lesson.

i think to many trades and people like power station workers had it and pylon workers had it to easy for to long and now there all crying coz the cant hit a grand a week... its a fecking joke and one of the reasons were in the mess we are! wake up and smell the shite boys!

i think to many trades and people like power station workers had it and pylon workers had it to easy for to long and now there all crying coz the cant hit a grand a week... its a fecking joke and one of the reasons were in the mess we are! wake up and smell the shite boys!

what do you work as kanny to earn that kind of money need to work hard and be good at what you do and that takes time not just over nite so to say we had to easy is stupid atb

what do you work as kanny to earn that kind of money need to work hard and be good at what you do and that takes time not just over nite so to say we had to easy is stupid atb

i take my hat of to "skilled" workers but I know wasters who never had a good days work in them get on the stations and clear 1200 quid a week most of that went back up there nose ... im a cabinet maker of over 20 years and ive never earnt that kind of money but then again im never out of work my clients arnt efected by recession.

i take my hat of to "skilled" workers but I know wasters who never had a good days work in them get on the stations and clear 1200 quid a week most of that went back up there nose ... im a cabinet maker of over 20 years and ive never earnt that kind of money but then again im never out of work my clients arnt efected by recession.

cadinet maker is a skilled job slow job is it not .Im a plasterer worked all over germany holland london never been on the books always price work very seldom out of work but just now the prices r terrible getting a third anyway getting by atb

I wouldnt call it easy unless you have tried working on the pylons,see if you can get someone to give you a go at going down a hook ladder off the end of a arm to block out ,or on to the conducter to take the dampers off thats clean work but them that paint em deserve a gold pig

• Like 1

I wouldnt call it easy unless you have tried working on the pylons,see if you can get someone to give you a go at going down a hook ladder off the end of a arm to block out ,or on to the conducter to take the dampers off thats clean work but them that paint em deserve a gold pig

my bro was on them for years hes on the rigs now i know theres alot of genuine workers on them and the stations but there was also alot of arshole who didnt deserve to be same with the building trade and i hear them crying like babys now times aint so good maybe they should have saved a bit insted of pishin and snorting it all.....gets my back up thats all

my bro was on them for years hes on the rigs now i know theres alot of genuine workers on them and the stations but there was also alot of arshole who didnt deserve to be same with the building trade and i hear them crying like babys now times aint so good maybe they should have saved a bit insted of pishin and snorting it all.....gets my back up thats all

Do have a thing about people putting things up there nose dont tar everyone with the same brush just because you didnt make it on the sites you have to build cabinets people like you get my back up

Do have a thing about people putting things up there nose dont tar everyone with the same brush just because you didnt make it on the sites you have to build cabinets people like you get my back up

didnt make it on sites :laugh: ive worked in windsor castle doing restoration after the fire along with other royal estate restoration and fine country houses .... as i said i know theres genine lads my brother is one of them but round me there was hell of alot of pond life to... sorry if ive hit a nerve

didnt make it on sites :laugh: ive worked in windsor castle doing restoration after the fire along with other royal estate restoration and fine country houses .... as i said i know theres genine lads my brother is one of them but round me there was hell of alot of pond life to... sorry if ive hit a nerve

:victory::thumbs: