No KC registered dogs?

I don't know if this has been done before, If so, then i apolagise, But i see the amount of dogs advertised as "Kc Registered" then asking stupid prices for them.

I'm not a dog man myself, even though I do have a little, non kc Border that does a good job for me bushing and marking rabbits.

Anyway, my point is, can't the Mods ban adverts for Kc registered dogs? (and the associated inflated prices) Ok, i understand that there are probably a few good workers that are Kc registered, but i don't think that you guys that work your dogs properly would give a monkeys arse if they were Kc or not, so why even mention it in an ad?

The way i see it is, the only people that would actually mention KC registration in an advert on a hunting site are Money breeders, which are the type of people we could do without.

Well there ya go, that's my opinion, i now await getting shot down. :boxing::laugh:

Edited by Halfinch

Most hunting folk know how ruined most KC breeds are so I wouldn't worry about it...e.g. if someone came on here selling KC lakelands/beddies/labs etc. for £800 a pop, noone on here is going to buy one so they're wasting their time. And if they tried they're get shot to pieces in a matter of minutes anyway so leave them to it :yes:

I don't know if this has been done before, If so, then i apolagise, But i see the amount of dogs advertised as "Kc Registered" then asking stupid prices for them.

I'm not a dog man myself, even though I do have a little, non kc Border that does a good job for me bushing and marking rabbits.

Anyway, my point is, can't the Mods ban adverts for Kc registered dogs? (and the associated inflated prices) Ok, i understand that there are probably a few good workers that are Kc registered, but i don't think that you guys that work your dogs properly would give a monkeys arse if they were Kc or not, so why even mention it in an ad?

The way i see it is, the only people that would actually mention KC registration in an advert on a hunting site are Money breeders, which are the type of people we could do without.

Well there ya go, that's my opinion, i now await getting shot down. :boxing::laugh:

As you said YOU AIN'T A DOG MAN ..............

f**k all K•C regesterd dogs and pedigree ther rooms dogs pedigree should be band sick c**ts breeding fogs disabled for two curls in the tail and a squashed face

I'll stick to my whippets mate, Where would todays lurcher be without whippets,greyhounds,saluki's and collies??? You wouldn't have the pure breeds to outcross lurchers with if the wasn't for the kc registered dogs about and people keeping the breeding lines going. Yes some of the kc breeds are totally f****d, but thankfully theres still a few of us who keep kc registered dogs that are fit for purpose.

47196_1615205108422_1485155100_1583468_6709700_n.jpg

• Like 4

But ya still get a fecking bollox trying to peddle BLUE whippets for over double the going working kc whippet price, 600 fecking quid!

I could buy 2 coursing pups 1ikc whippet and 1non ped whippet for 600stg here

Of course you could but would they be BLUE?

why not ban everyone that sticks there nose in everyone elses business . who gives a flying cluck. i just worry about my own dogs

Not a bad idea, but the trouble is an Internet forum is made up of other peoples business.

That's why we're here, to learn, give advice, and make suggestions.

It'd be a bit suicidal for the site to ban everyone that gives their view. :-)

i understand you'r just winding people up with this topic but the point of paying good money for a dog in my view is it stops the so called dog men from going thru lots of dogs untill they get one they can handle .