ive said before i had a BLUE whippit bitch out of the first litter sooty sam sired when he was put to silk cut lady in 1994, never mind his great,great ,great, whatever strike whilst the irons hot. fast lady of meliden(whippit archives :tongue2: ) £50 she was, how times change :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there £600 he pms you because hes too embarrased to put the price up on this site. its obvious you have just done this for the money and not to help out dog folk. £200-£300 acceptable but £600 your ta

No matter which way you justify your price tag mate, when dealing with working dogs it comes down to the simple fact of dogman/woman or dog peddlar and quite clearly you are the latter. People like y

are you receiving theropy for your mental health problems keep taking the pills

Posted Images

I can't believe the levels people go to sell there pups, quite sad really. As folk with little or no knowledge with get taken in by the advert.

I would never even consider breeding a litter from two blues, seen several and they lacked bone and had very poor coats. Thomas's dog dodge is worked i'm not doubting that, however as mentioned above he lets his dog cover anything as long as he gets paid the stud fee and he lost my respect when he posed photographs on a facebook page of the dog stuck up russel bitch!!.

If you advertise them on gumtree mate i'm sure there will be someone out there who will believe your shite.

This is the photo i'm on about !!

post-2056-0-82807000-1335200023_thumb.jpg

not a patch on your lad mally, is vixen well,you no iv got a soft spot for her, atb jamiew

I can't believe the levels people go to sell there pups, quite sad really. As folk with little or no knowledge with get taken in by the advert.

I would never even consider breeding a litter from two blues, seen several and they lacked bone and had very poor coats. Thomas's dog dodge is worked i'm not doubting that, however as mentioned above he lets his dog cover anything as long as he gets paid the stud fee and he lost my respect when he posed photographs on a facebook page of the dog stuck up russel bitch!!.

If you advertise them on gumtree mate i'm sure there will be someone out there who will believe your shite.

This is the photo i'm on about !!

post-2056-0-82807000-1335200023_thumb.jpg

not a patch on your lad mally, is vixen well,you no iv got a soft spot for her, atb jamiew

Cheers Jamie, I'm not knocking Thomas's dog, he looks a good ferreting dog, from the photo's he puts up. Its the way the dogs being used to cover any and i mean any bitch just for the stud fee.

I've had a few stud enquiries just lately and i've refused as they were complete muppets, My mates say i'm stupid as there money is as good as anyone elses and there only going to go to another stud dog anyway. I've put alot of thought into the breeding of my dogs, and i won't let anyone use him at stud if there just breeding for money!!!.

A bloke phoned over the weekend and he was a sound fella, he had a 4 year old blue whippet (without Papers) and he wanted a litter as he wanted a pup himself, his daughter wanted one as did his son. I invited the bloke over to see Sagar and for me to take a look at his bitch. The bitch was most definatley sooty sam bred as she was 22" and a real nice type. Sagar covered the bitch and he wanted to pay me there and then, i told him to pay me when the pups were born, but he insisted on paying me there and then as he really appreciated me letting him use my dog.

Vixens well, she's just come out of season and she'll have another few weeks before i start to get her back to full fitness again. Sagars doing very well and it as fit as they come, i can never tire the bugger out. Pop around for a cuppa when your passing mate

• Like 3

im well pleased he covered brians litter sister with that dog (fenn russel x BLUE whippet ) could be the best mating this year !!

im saving up now for one of the fenn russl x whippets !!

on a seriouse knote the pups look well with some lovely fat pups in there , i must say the sire looks very lean , you can see every vertabre on his spine in that tie picture ..

£600 is not over the top for whippets , just not working whippets the show dogs fetch that sort of money all the time , its just a cross over from the two at those prices .

but some folks work whippets just not that hard core and some obviously have that sort of money , they make a nice little house dog with a perpose for the MAN of the house dont they !!#

i used to breed small lurchers mostly whipet x and only a few ever made it to proper working homes ( and im not bothered at all because as far as i know every one of those pups stayed in its original home ) the working homes , well not every pup makes the grade does is and they where moved along to new homes , some lads on here have had animals from em along time agaon and i know one was superb and the other shite ha ha , good job they where only £50 each eh ..

Hi All,

Thank you for your positive comments, ( Including the difs that can’t spell bless)

if the price is too much they why are you even moaning go elsewhere, surely that’s fair enough??

only one BLUE bitch left :toast: :toast: :toast::yes:

Absolute top class whippets there is nothing better in country at the mo it’s so simply :tongue2: !!

Your either gel or a bunch of bums working 1 day here or there or on the doll & am the crack head for offering top class whippets emmm crack heads,

seven sold after 1 week with 6 deposits in bank?? ya i am the joke :hmm: just goes to show that if you get top blood lines, the right colour & the best stud dog you can get top ££ its all about peoples preference you thick haha

Anyone want the last bitch £599 :D :D :D ??

As i said i put this on here for someone to own a top class whippet pup but there is always someone with something to say!! shame really.

Having said that one of you have just brought a whippet bitch from hear :icon_eek: (defo not the irish :bad: ) but did start to slag me off but then rang me and asked for a bitch pup & i quote

" will pay deposit straight away" see if you can work that out while you’re sitting there off work reading what’s TV mag. :hmm:

So full of shit you lot your like a bunch of red necks who hunt quay eggs for a living & wear sheep skin jackets because you can't afford leather.

The IQ of an average human is 95+ i am guessing by the grammar of some of you it’s at about -80:duh:

if you do what the last one pm like the other bloke did........ :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

• Like 1

Well that's you f****d for selling or having any respect on here ever again. This forum is for the 'hunting' man (and woman!) and hunting men just don't pay those prices. The majority of people commenting must have 20 years + in the whippet game so i'd listen.

Keep us updated on the pups development, see how they turn out.

Ruby tex at the end of the day i live 40 miles from london essex & 40 mins drive from surrey 3 of the richest county's in the whole of the country!!

yet am a crack head a joke a tosser etc etc for selling pups that come from good working lines a good family home that have been well looked after and i actually care about the whippet i breed & who also that doesnt just breed for money its the going rate for a whippet in this area check it out on net. Your see am defo none of the above just pisses you off when if you look about the rates are the same. regardless of the jokes on here 20 years!! ive been doing it 18 myself, i have 300 cattle, 33 chicken , 3 geese 2 turkeys 3 cats,28 ducks &19 dogs for working purposes i own 1000 acres so i know a working dog truss me i have several hard fuckers from wales.

No matter which way you justify your price tag mate, when dealing with working dogs it comes down to the simple fact of dogman/woman or dog peddlar and quite clearly you are the latter. People like you come and go, you mess around with dogs, tell the world there the best strain around and the gullible and show people will buy them, seen loads of your type over the years and fell for some of that bullshit myself when just a young man getting into dogs. So whilst your on here and questioning the intelligence of some folk, they are obviously not as thick as your believe as they have seen you for the DOG PEDDLAR that you are. I believe that makes them smarter than you. If you really believe that its simply because these lads cant afford the price tag your even thicker than you think, its more the majority of working dog folk arnt prepared to pay over inflated prices for working dogs, when there is just as good if not better available for much more realistic prices. well enjoy your quick found cash mate if gets spent all the quicker when not hard earned but one things for sure, reputations last a life time.

• Like 9

No matter which way you justify your price tag mate, when dealing with working dogs it comes down to the simple fact of dogman/woman or dog peddlar and quite clearly you are the latter. People like you come and go, you mess around with dogs, tell the world there the best strain around and the gullible and show people will buy them, seen loads of your type over the years and fell for some of that bullshit myself when just a young man getting into dogs. So whilst your on here and questioning the intelligence of some folk, they are obviously not as thick as your believe as they have seen you for the DOG PEDDLAR that you are. I believe that makes them smarter than you. If you really believe that its simply because these lads cant afford the price tag your even thicker than you think, its more the majority of working dog folk arnt prepared to pay over inflated prices for working dogs, when there is just as good if not better available for much more realistic prices. well enjoy your quick found cash mate if gets spent all the quicker when not hard earned but one things for sure, reputations last a life time.

Well said Dunkanon :toast: since I'm out of likes :cray:

Hi All,

Thank you for your positive comments, ( Including the difs that can’t spell bless)

if the price is too much they why are you even moaning go elsewhere, surely that’s fair enough??

only one BLUE bitch left :toast: :toast: :toast::yes:

Absolute top class whippets there is nothing better in country at the mo it’s so simply :tongue2: !!

Your either gel or a bunch of bums working 1 day here or there or on the doll & am the crack head for offering top class whippets emmm crack heads,

seven sold after 1 week with 6 deposits in bank?? ya i am the joke :hmm: just goes to show that if you get top blood lines, the right colour & the best stud dog you can get top ££ its all about peoples preference you thick haha

Anyone want the last bitch £599 :D :D :D ??

As i said i put this on here for someone to own a top class whippet pup but there is always someone with something to say!! shame really.

Having said that one of you have just brought a whippet bitch from hear :icon_eek: (defo not the irish :bad: ) but did start to slag me off but then rang me and asked for a bitch pup & i quote

" will pay deposit straight away" see if you can work that out while you’re sitting there off work reading what’s TV mag. :hmm:

So full of shit you lot your like a bunch of red necks who hunt quay eggs for a living & wear sheep skin jackets because you can't afford leather.

The IQ of an average human is 95+ i am guessing by the grammar of some of you it’s at about -80:duh:

if you do what the last one pm like the other bloke did........ :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

Say what you like, but at the end of the day your just a money grabbing git. You go on about ppl being on the doll (which by the way is actually spelt "dole" so you arent too great yourself at spelling either pal) but you clearly need the money else you wouldn't be selling these pups at such stupid prices, like you were trying to sell your bitch a year ago for £400. Obviously no body wanted her

• Like 1
Guest joball

Mike browns only five mins down the road from me, he's put alot of hard work Into this line more than you or tom regardless of what people think of him he's a peddlar bla bla bla his prices are still the same 350 a bitch 300 a dog. And thats of the main man of the line himself so why pay a tosser like you using other peoples names double that. You got to be the worst peddler on here to date !

• Like 2