• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there £600 he pms you because hes too embarrased to put the price up on this site. its obvious you have just done this for the money and not to help out dog folk. £200-£300 acceptable but £600 your ta

No matter which way you justify your price tag mate, when dealing with working dogs it comes down to the simple fact of dogman/woman or dog peddlar and quite clearly you are the latter. People like y

are you receiving theropy for your mental health problems keep taking the pills

Posted Images

Hi All,

Thank you for your positive comments, ( Including the difs that can’t spell bless)

if the price is too much they why are you even moaning go elsewhere, surely that’s fair enough??

only one BLUE bitch left :toast: :toast: :toast::yes:

Absolute top class whippets there is nothing better in country at the mo it’s so simply :tongue2: !!

Your either gel or a bunch of bums working 1 day here or there or on the doll & am the crack head for offering top class whippets emmm crack heads,

seven sold after 1 week with 6 deposits in bank?? ya i am the joke :hmm: just goes to show that if you get top blood lines, the right colour & the best stud dog you can get top ££ its all about peoples preference you thick haha

Anyone want the last bitch £599 :D :D :D ??

As i said i put this on here for someone to own a top class whippet pup but there is always someone with something to say!! shame really.

Having said that one of you have just brought a whippet bitch from hear :icon_eek: (defo not the irish :bad: ) but did start to slag me off but then rang me and asked for a bitch pup & i quote

" will pay deposit straight away" see if you can work that out while you’re sitting there off work reading what’s TV mag. :hmm:

So full of shit you lot your like a bunch of red necks who hunt quay eggs for a living & wear sheep skin jackets because you can't afford leather.

The IQ of an average human is 95+ i am guessing by the grammar of some of you it’s at about -80:duh:

if you do what the last one pm like the other bloke did........ :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Take heed of your own advice.................away and learn how to SPELL and use GRAMMAR (including correct use of comas and capital letters) before commenting anyone else.

• Like 2

Fcuk me £600 for a whippet..!! Might get myself a brace of bitches this yr and not have too worrie about getting rained off at work no more.....

And this is all for the sake of a colour..!! Colour/Sex/Price tag dont mean for a ''Better'' working dog

• Like 2

• You`re all f*****g wrong - I have no pups on at the moment, nice to know I have a fan club on here You`re all a bunch of clueless twats

gypsy's not had the pups yet then? she 's due any day now :yes:

and was nt suzie or was it fly mated to dodger earlier this week

:yes:

or did you forget about these pending litters?

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 3

No matter which way you justify your price tag mate, when dealing with working dogs it comes down to the simple fact of dogman/woman or dog peddlar and quite clearly you are the latter. People like you come and go, you mess around with dogs, tell the world there the best strain around and the gullible and show people will buy them, seen loads of your type over the years and fell for some of that bullshit myself when just a young man getting into dogs. So whilst your on here and questioning the intelligence of some folk, they are obviously not as thick as your believe as they have seen you for the DOG PEDDLAR that you are. I believe that makes them smarter than you. If you really believe that its simply because these lads cant afford the price tag your even thicker than you think, its more the majority of working dog folk arnt prepared to pay over inflated prices for working dogs, when there is just as good if not better available for much more realistic prices. well enjoy your quick found cash mate if gets spent all the quicker when not hard earned but one things for sure, reputations last a life time.

Quick found cash??? mate i defo dont need the money, its never about the money and never will be £600 its a fair price. & i will never have to jusifiy anything to you because your who?? why you even moaning about it unless you have nothing better to do?? such an angry man aint ya!!

600 a pup and its not about the money.... :lol:

• You`re all f*****g wrong - I have no pups on at the moment, nice to know I have a fan club on here You`re all a bunch of clueless twats

gypsy's not had the pups yet then? she 's due any day now :yes:

and was nt suzie or was it fly mated to dodger earlier this week

:yes:

or did you forget about these pending litters?

Y.I.S Leeview

Gypsy hasn`t had any pups - phantom pregancy- Amazing that all you experts reckoned I had a litter here

Fly was mated to Dodger on Mon, is that a crime. I have plenty of people waiting for a pup from this breeding

You need to get a life leeview and look at what you do yourself instead of criticising others all the time. Am I the new public enemy no 1 in place of Mike , laughable

Always the same old jealous shit peddled by the same old bitter b*****ds on here