Sign in to follow this  
rickymac14

Blue whippet puppies

Guest joball

Bang on mally. These pups are nothing speciel bred for colour and cash and are not worth 600 in a million years. I have said it a hundred times before dodger is far and I mean far from being the best whipped dog in the country, just an average ferreting dog and the ocasional rating trip nothing special ! As mally talks about bone, dodger is one of the poorest i have seen! They even lie about his height he's 19 not 20. I was the only one to tell Thomas what i thought about his studing tactics (mating ta-ything to tmake a name for himself) when he mated that queen ann Russell, I'm glad now other people are starting to see what he's like! theres lads like whippetblitz aka Ryan with a solid built blue whippet one of the finest I have seen tbh, who don't feel the need to put his dog to anything! Getting overlooked when choosing a stud because their not up peoples arses to get in the countrymans, bit of a shame realy !

• Like 4

I can't believe the levels people go to sell there pups, quite sad really. As folk with little or no knowledge with get taken in by the advert.

I would never even consider breeding a litter from two blues, seen several and they lacked bone and had very poor coats. Thomas's dog dodge is worked i'm not doubting that, however as mentioned above he lets his dog cover anything as long as he gets paid the stud fee and he lost my respect when he posed photographs on a facebook page of the dog stuck up russel bitch!!.

If you advertise them on gumtree mate i'm sure there will be someone out there who will believe your shite.

This is the photo i'm on about !!

post-2056-0-82807000-1335200023_thumb.jpg

Edited by bushwaker123
  • Like 3

Guest Anubis

I have to agree £600 is a piss take.

joball has just give a tidy whippet away for free and i would have taken that pup over this breeding any day.

Edited by Anubis
  • Like 3

600 that been dam right greedy pal you after good holiday this year, a whippet was free one here last week think it was out of mike browns stuff to

Guest joball

Anubis not only that I gave two more away as pups with kc reg papers. I have given the dam sky to my mate and you know glen she's top class and worked alot harder than dodger is. She's the spit of the dam to these pups i could of sold her for alot of money as in the wrong hands she'd be a puppy machine but my mate had her free. Whippets attract peddlers of the highest order just have a look on the wwf for proof

• Like 2

This fella should take a leaf out of joball's book.

Not only did he give a young dog away last week out of his superb bitch sky, he gave me a pup out of the same litter along with the papers.

I can't thank you enough Al, shes doing great by the way:-D

Edited by scruff
  • Like 1

There must be some mugs out there who fell for the advertising spiel at £600 a fecking pup ! I paid £200 each for my two bitches first class workers and have never let me down

Guest joball

No problem scruff as you know mate im glad i found some one.genuine like yourself to take her on. Glad your happy with her.

• Like 1

i just feel sorry for some one that is going to come along not no much about dogs and is going to pay that sort of money out not on lads isit

600squids? bloody hell! think these were advertised a few weeks if i remember right....cant think why they are still for sale.lol

makes me sick when people emphasise the colour over working ability....smae sort of bloke who will try and sell a "merle" for 50quid more than a black and white pup!

one of my dogs is what you could call blue, but lets be honest he is really grey in all honesty!

matt

Sign in to follow this