Jason Powell's Pocket Rockets

Morning Lads, thinking of getting another pup some time in the near future to work with my little whippet x. I have been giving some serious thought into getting a 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull as the land a work is mainly smallish fields so a dog of smaller size suits me.

I have heard nothing but good things on Powell's Pocket Rockets so I am intrested in hearing your Experiences with the dogs as personally I think they would be a perfect little cross for the type of land I work and the graft it would see. If any one can send me Jasons number through PM it would be greatly appreciated, ATB wez..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally the opposite.I've a whippet/grey with a bit of bull & she's as silent as the grave. She was bred by stupot from moochers.Great little bitch fast,bright,natural retriever,good feet,coat &am

Abit of jelousy there mate you seem to be on anyones back who's bred a couple of litters (including me in the past lol) ! You need to have a look in your own circle before you dis anyone else !

Ah now,are you judging the whole line on just one dog?I would like one myself,i heard good stuff about them.

Posted Images

Guest joball

Money money money

Abit of jelousy there mate you seem to be on anyones back who's bred a couple of litters (including me in the past lol) ! You need to have a look in your own circle before you dis anyone else !

• Like 1

Money money money

had a pocket rocket never again

Money money money

Ah now,are you judging the whole line on just one dog?

I would like one myself,i heard good stuff about them.

• Like 1

Money money money

What would be your reason mate?

From personal experience - seen Zoro (1 of Jase's) work & like a demon - stuck in my mind so much that tracked the line back to Mike Browns line - & that's what's going on my bitch tomorrow !

Quality & know that these 'Pocket Rockets' are Quick & have the stamina to go with it !!

• Like 1

From personal experience - seen Zoro (1 of Jase's) work & like a demon - stuck in my mind so much that tracked the line back to Mike Browns line - & that's what's going on my bitch tomorrow !

Quality & know that these 'Pocket Rockets' are Quick & have the stamina to go with it !!

zoro was a pure whippet and the foundation of the pocket rocket. Good little dogs from what I've seen.