• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And others are like their fowl pens.......................full of shit.    

WELL JO   PROBLEM IS ......... I DONT RATE YOU AS A DECENT MAN WHY ? BECAUSE .......... A DECENT MAN WOULD NOT HAVE PUT UP THE POST AND PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE IN THE SHORT WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN

TRUE GR ,   AND BEING THE OLD CYNIC IAM .......... I WOULD SAY THE HEN IS EITHER A CROSS THAT INSTEAD OF BEING CULLED HAS BEEN SOLD ON AT A LOCAL FUR AND FEATHER AUCTION ....... OR AT SOME POINT

name='burnie69' timestamp='1334958631' post='2583267']

looks like a law grey hen or maybe a grey x?

[/u]

DEFINATLEY NOT A LAW GREY ........ BUT A DUCKWING GREY HEN .

LOOKS TO HAVE BLUE LEGS ? ,

DUCKWING

looks like a law grey hen or maybe a grey x?[/u]

DUCKWING

yeah i think so duckwing, not sure but they are a greeny blue ish colour?

DUCKWING

defo not a paure grey, i have never heard of them that heavy, she would produce cocks of 7 to 8 lb!!!

DUCKWING

defo not a paure grey, i have never heard of them that heavy, she would produce cocks of 7 to 8 lb!!!

WHY NOT A PURE GREY FELLA ?

SIMPLE GENETICS TELLS ME SHES NOT A LAW ......... BUT TO MAKE THE STATEMENT SHES NOT A PURE GREY ???

WEIGHT WISE I WOULD GUESS SHES EITHER EXTREMELY FAT OR CHARLIE HAS CHEAP INACCURATE SCALES ?

IRISH HENS OFTEN COME INTO THE WEIGHT RANGE OF 5 LBS AND THROW COCKS ABOVE 6 LBS ,.......

SO NOT THAT UNCOMMON ...........

REALLY LADS ,....... THERES SOME ON HERE THAT DONT KNOW SHIT FROM YELLOW CLAY YET ARE ALWAYS GIVING OPINIONS

SOME OF THE COMMENTS TO LADS THAT ARE THAT WAY INCLINED COULD MEAN THEN EITHER BECOMING DISENCHANTED WITH THE GAME OR GETTING RID OF BIRDS THAT COULD BREED DECENT FOWL ........

ITS AN OLD SAYING BUT A TRUE ONE .......

BETTER TO KEEP QUIET AND LOOK A FOOL THAN OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND PROVE IT .........

DUCKWING

DUCKWING

WHY NOT A PURE GREY FELLA ?

SIMPLE GENETICS TELLS ME SHES NOT A LAW ......... BUT TO MAKE THE STATEMENT SHES NOT A PURE GREY ???

WEIGHT WISE I WOULD GUESS SHES EITHER EXTREMELY FAT OR CHARLIE HAS CHEAP INACCURATE SCALES ?

IRISH HENS OFTEN COME INTO THE WEIGHT RANGE OF 5 LBS AND THROW COCKS ABOVE 6 LBS ,.......

SO NOT THAT UNCOMMON ...........

REALLY LADS ,....... THERES SOME ON HERE THAT DONT KNOW SHIT FROM YELLOW CLAY YET ARE ALWAYS GIVING OPINIONS

SOME OF THE COMMENTS TO LADS THAT ARE THAT WAY INCLINED COULD MEAN THEN EITHER BECOMING DISENCHANTED WITH THE GAME OR GETTING RID OF BIRDS THAT COULD BREED DECENT FOWL ........

ITS AN OLD SAYING BUT A TRUE ONE .......

BETTER TO KEEP QUIET AND LOOK A FOOL THAN OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND PROVE IT .........

DUCKWING

compared to washed up idiots who think they know it all, yet have been out the game for many a year, i know little of todays modern fowl.

i dont claim to know it all duckwing, i have never said this, you are never to old to learn, it is you who is the ignorant know it all.

and the thing about an opinion, is its an opinion, this dosent mean its true, it just means its what an individual person thinks!!!

IS THAT RIGHT GR ?

WELL I NEVER !.............

I ONCE REMEMBER LISTENING TO A CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO LADS ARGUING OVER TWO LOCAL BOXERS

ONE SAYS ... HES A HAS BEEN THAT LAD ! ,.

TO WHICH THE OTHER REPLIED

WELL LAD .... ITS BEEN TO HAVE BEEN A HAS BEEN THAN A..... NEVER BEEN

NOW THEN FELLA ...........

HAVE A THINK ON THAT AND ASK YOURSELF WHY MEN LIKE YOU ARE KICKED INTO TOUCH BY YOUR FRIENDS ?

DUCKWING

IS THAT RIGHT GR ?

WELL I NEVER !.............

I ONCE REMEMBER LISTENING TO A CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO LADS ARGUING OVER TWO LOCAL BOXERS

ONE SAYS ... HES A HAS BEEN THAT LAD ! ,.

TO WHICH THE OTHER REPLIED

WELL LAD .... ITS BEEN TO HAVE BEEN A HAS BEEN THAN A..... NEVER BEEN

NOW THEN FELLA ...........

HAVE A THINK ON THAT AND ASK YOURSELF WHY MEN LIKE YOU ARE KICKED INTO TOUCH BY YOUR FRIENDS ?

DUCKWING

well duckwing, i i was in the wrong, i apologise, i never claimed to be 100% right, as stated it was only an opinion, no hard feelings fella, im not out to upset anyone.

i think it is a cracking hen whatever she is, she is as solid as a barn door and if you held her youd know she probably does weigh 5lb :thumbs:

PJ ,

A GOOD HEN THATS A PRODUCER THAT THROWS GOOD SIZED OFFSPRING EVEN WHEN MATED WITHIN ITS OWN FAMILY

IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING