ok buddy do you use straight cut or taper 25mm to 20mm? a lad i no has been doing abit of experimenting with the crony and found that a 20mm to 15mm taper generates the same power as the 25mm to 20mm just with an easyer draw he sent me afew band sets to try and find the new taper alot more easyer to work with as ya dont get the hand shake when at full draw or even with singles cut them down to about 6inch pouch to fork and still nock game stone dead atb mate

Edited by Run_Rabbit85

flats last longer and are twice as fast as the square. if ther of rob they will be 25mm to 20mm gafer just orderd another catty off him cnt fault his craftmanship will only buy off him and gamekeeper john. if ya tie them down to 6inch without cutting them if that lenght dnt work for you ya can always retie them to what ever suits without wasting the band set mush when i used singles with lead ammo at the standerd length they came in they was great for 9.5mm steels target plinking but hunting they didnt seem to knock oat down with a body shot so cut them to 6inch and what ever game i hit even bunnys they did the trick