kc 9 month old whippet dog pup

Guest joball

My mate had a pup of me and ain't got time for him, the dogs well bred, out of my strike while irons hot double bred bitch to mike browns soul boy. The dog needs a firm hand with an experienced dog man and someone who will put plenty of time into him coz he needs it, he's a good srong dog about 22 its black. Based n wales

No messes or peddlers please coz the dog wont be going to any idiots. Pm if Interested.

Guest joball

Dog comes with kc papers, and needs time pitting into him coz he's green theres nothing wrong with him ! He's done nothing wrong also been brought up around young children so will be fine in a family envirement. any more info required pm for number.

• Like 1
Guest joball

Haven't got time to take pics he's a nice looking dog ! Not a weedy srouny type. Alo If I send number will not answare to txts or questions in pms phone call only ! Dog Is kept inside at night and out in the day. So you will have to get him used to being out if you want to keep him out.

Guest Anubis

Good luck finding a good home bud....liked that litter as you know....someone will be getting a nice pup there that will im sure given time do them proud.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jcraig895
      Hi all

Thanks
    • By mole trapper
      View Advert One off hw99 .177
      PRICE DROPPED.
      Very very good condition with one off adjustable cheek piece, extremely nice shot cycle.

Face to Face only Cornwall or Devon, possibly Dorset.
      I'm also at the BBS bash at Nuneaton in a couple of weeks. Possibility I can get it hand delivered to other parts of the country by friends who will be there.
      100% genuine rifle. £160
      Advertiser mole trapper Date 10/10/19 Price £1600.00 Category Airguns  
    • By simononeill93
      Free to anyone who collects, good condition. Please ring Simon 07757701792
    • By Woodsmam
      Frodo is a 3 year old much loved staff/terrier.. He has bounds of energy, in fact too much energy and is getting too boisterous for our much older staff.

He was brought in to our home by error as a pup and we just cant give him the time/attention he needs because of work commitments.

would ideally suit a more active life than what we can provide for him..A great guard dog because of his alertness..
      Not worked but he is game when out walking in the fields

Clean,strong, chipped, friendly, home/farm/working dog.

Chester location

• By THLpatrick
      Ferplast dog kennel for sale - will fit a medium to large lurcher - Liverpool.

http://media.petsathome.com/wcsstore/pah-cas01//300/P221L.jpg