pups i bred last year

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That black/brindle bitch is bloody gorgeous: what a shape!   Mine is just starting to fine down a bit: getting some shape now, and even starting to settle down a bit ............sometimes bless

thanks for the comments lads and lassie, lol. its took a while for me and my pal to get some decent pups. trial and error, but breeding proper working dogs together makes for a better chance of geting

heres the pups i bred last year, there breeding goes back to lucky on one side merlin x eve on the other. hope 1 of these will make the grade! as i lost there mother in november to a broken neck.

Posted Images

only hope there as good as there mother or father. brindle bitch on thye left was the dam.

pic of the three dogs

like the dog on the right as your looking at the screen :thumbs:

old dog long gone. had the stay but lacked the speed. still killed plenty tho. :thumbs:

Coming on nice Rapskee, she's a beauty, :thumbs: looks racey & in good shape :yes: ......post-25228-0-55619700-1334833497.jpg

i aint gona lie mate she could look hundred times better than that havent really done f**k all with her atm to much goin on in my life but soon start getting mucky with her :thumbs: :thumbs:

you need to get her out the ferret box then. :whistling:

love that brindle dog boys,dont worry about the small bitch,Mouse was smaller :yes:

That's right, the original mouse (Roosters litter sister) was barely bigger than a whippet and looked to have the makings of a good bitch until she met her end on the fens in her first season.

love that brindle dog boys,dont worry about the small bitch,Mouse was smaller :yes:

think your find this is smaller than the mouse bitch macca :cray:

should make a good bushing dog :D

or ferreting. should take that up dave.