pups i bred last year

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That black/brindle bitch is bloody gorgeous: what a shape!   Mine is just starting to fine down a bit: getting some shape now, and even starting to settle down a bit ............sometimes bless

thanks for the comments lads and lassie, lol. its took a while for me and my pal to get some decent pups. trial and error, but breeding proper working dogs together makes for a better chance of geting

heres the pups i bred last year, there breeding goes back to lucky on one side merlin x eve on the other. hope 1 of these will make the grade! as i lost there mother in november to a broken neck.

Posted Images

thanks for the comments lads and lassie, lol. its took a while for me and my pal to get some decent pups. trial and error, but breeding proper working dogs together makes for a better chance of geting the ONE!

• Like 4

002.jpg

11months

Here again is the bitch TIA = 24tts and the brindle dog JAY = 25tts nice strong dog and plenty of speed. roll on next season :boogy: ...Quick route to the pups breeding.......

Sire: Stevie, direct outa Lucky Dark Destroyer x Mouse { black&tan bitch from Telford }

Dam: Cassy, her Sire M.Qs Bow X Mouse {same as above}

her Dam Merle x Eve lines {goes back to Fagan which is outa Rooster},x Fred Holmes charlie dog, also Gazza lines Good blood / line breeding lines here, :thumbs:

That black/brindle bitch is bloody gorgeous: what a shape! :thumbs:

Mine is just starting to fine down a bit: getting some shape now, and even starting to settle down a bit ............sometimes :tongue2: bless him.

post-5156-0-86657400-1334516636.jpg

Skycat he's coming on loverly, strong looking pup he is.... :yes:

002.jpg

11months

Here again is the black&tan bitch TIA = 24tts and the brindle dog JAY = 25tts nice strong dog and plenty of speed. roll on next season :boogy: ...Quick route to the pups breeding.......

Sire: Stevie, direct outa Lucky Dark Destroyer x Mouse { black&tan bitch from Telford }

Dam: Cassy, her Sire M.Qs Bow X Mouse {same as above}

her Dam Merle x Eve lines {goes back to Fagan which is outa Rooster},x Fred Holmes charlie dog, also Gazza lines Good blood / line breeding lines here, :thumbs:

post-25228-0-23529300-1334832221.jpg

Coming on nice Rapskee, she's a beauty, :thumbs: looks racey & in good shape :yes: ......post-25228-0-55619700-1334833497.jpg

i aint gona lie mate she could look hundred times better than that havent really done f**k all with her atm to much goin on in my life but soon start getting mucky with her :thumbs: :thumbs:

Coming on nice Rapskee, she's a beauty, :thumbs: looks racey & in good shape :yes: ......post-25228-0-55619700-1334833497.jpg

i aint gona lie mate she could look hundred times better than that havent really done f**k all with her atm to much goin on in my life but soon start getting mucky with her :thumbs: :thumbs:

quote defo the smallest dog in the litter :cray: :cray: :whistling::D:toast: :toast:

quote defo the smallest dog in the litter :cray: :cray: :whistling::D:toast: :toast:

might be abit small for that fen land doh :cray: