got a callout for tonight

Calm down, calm down :laugh:

Trinder your a kid who's learning the game. Don't try to big yourself up on here, it's really not worth it.

There are people quite happy to rip the piss at your inexperience (which shows in your posts).

Enjoy your dogs mate but don't pretend to be something your not (yet, maybe), you'll get found out :yes:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a callout ! I suppose i could let someone else do it and lose the land , do u have permission ? Or are you a keyboard hunter who doesnt know how to keep landowners happy

There's an R in this month so your ok

4 minutes on a rabbit haha........you really are billy bullshitter ain't you. Has your mates wheaten x caught any more red stags single handed.

I shared my night with you and you talk to me like a prick , and how the f**k can you say 4 minutes is bullshit . There is patches of cover and ferns everywhere when the dog is chasing it in and out it can happen . End of the day this is my first year hunting . Im done with this site too many idiots who like to try and belittle people .

Later dickheads

well said young man dont let them get to you just keep the storeys coming and let the people who like reading them enjoy them,youve had a lot ofviews on your topic and only a few negative replies that shows a lot like your topic,

Guest first light

I shared my night with you and you talk to me like a prick , and how the f**k can you say 4 minutes is bullshit . There is patches of cover and ferns everywhere when the dog is chasing it in and out it can happen . End of the day this is my first year hunting . Im done with this site too many idiots who like to try and belittle people .

Later dickheads

take you up on that mate have a few night out with get a few tips off me