This was on the telly a few months ago here Warning graphic!!! Lurcher vid added

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pest or not any animal deserves a bit of respect.

FECKING MUTTS GOT HAMMERED AT THE END :laugh:   ALL THE c**ts GOING ON ANBOUT ANTIS AND THEM NOT SHOWING RESPECT TO OLD CHARLIE BOY WHO GIVES A f**k

A truly terrible advertisement for our sport IMO. It doesn't matter where it happens, that sort of video (especially the bit at the end) will only be used to do our game more harm. Disappointing to sa

lads in all fairness how can we claim to respect something were about to kill???? i respect a lota people but dont want them dead i just think were all made to feel that were doing something wrong over here just by hunting alone. i say fair play to the spaniards they got the result they wanted and they obviously rather the fox bolted, the antis dont dictate how spain or continental europe is run just not so great britain cos at the end of the day its a fcuking pest

lads in all fairness how can we claim to respect something were about to kill???? i respect a lota people but dont want them dead i just think were all made to feel that were doing something wrong over here just by hunting alone. i say fair play to the spaniards they got the result they wanted and they obviously rather the fox bolted, the antis dont dictate how spain or continental europe is run just not so great britain cos at the end of the day its a fcuking pest

Pest or not any animal deserves a bit of respect.

• Like 2

Shame that wasn't subtitled so we could understand their justification for half of the shite that went on!

Good vid though, nice to see them looking after the dogs properly washing their eyes out and iodine on the cuts (minus the beating they let the things take with that fox above ground)

A truly terrible advertisement for our sport IMO. It doesn't matter where it happens, that sort of video (especially the bit at the end) will only be used to do our game more harm. Disappointing to say the least.

I dont think its a truly terrible advertisement for our sport as its not what takes place in our sport. Its only showing one individual groups way of hunting in a different country its not to say everyone hunts this way accross the world.

• Like 1

they were in and out of first earth about ten times before BOTH of them found. very bad show if ye ask me and the bit at end running into fox arse first ffs.mackel has a bitch i believe is very rough on them not like them things in the video,. thats just my two penny worth anyway lads :huh: :huh: :huh::tongue2: :tongue2:

Edited by turkish