out today for some pest control with my young beddy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those pictures really sicking me to look at and then you get praise off lads on this site for putn up a dead cub laying beside a vixen with her tits droped from feeding if you have to do these things

Yes, sadly it's something most of us have had to do at some stage. It's the worst job a terrier man has to do. But the other alternatives are no way near as humane. But I've a funny feeling those ph

how many foxes have u dug ..let alone scuffed..u seem a bit cheeky young man typical 12 yr old ..tut tut

there s always somebody givin shout about cubs, tongs, .... the question is, how many game y got and we got, who s got problem with antis, you even do not have any hunting tradition. btw we do not use tongs for cubs, and on adult from time to time, keep our dogs safe, why to get more punishement when y can avoid.

there s always somebody givin shout about cubs, tongs, .... the question is, how many game y got and we got, who s got problem with antis, you even do not have any hunting tradition. btw we do not use tongs for cubs, and on adult from time to time, keep our dogs safe, why to get more punishement when y can avoid.

use ye fecking hand's ye faggot's not tong's if i went out with somebody and they whipped a pair of tong's out to lift a fox i would laugh at them like i am laughing at you now :laugh: and we have no hunting tradition :icon_eek: why the feck ye useing dogs that originated from our country then :laugh:
  • Like 2

your a twat why are you afraid of your dog getting bitt your a sick c**t what's the point of hunting it I'f you know your gonna kill it such a twat

your a twat why are you afraid of your dog getting bitt your a sick c**t what's the point of hunting it I'f you know your gonna kill it such a twat

how many foxes have u dug ..let alone scuffed..u seem a bit cheeky young man typical 12 yr old ..tut tut

• Like 5

quality bedlingtons you got their mate,i read from people like stuart stanley that beddies are silent killers below ground and make short work of their quarry,can you span them and how many inches to the shoulder are they?they look the right size not to leggy..

they are not silent killers , 15,5inch - 16inch , they are hard, they killedseveral times but i d not rate them as silent killers.

i dug out and dispatched 86 quarries in last 2 months.

without catcher

P1284995.jpg

___big_sam_0085.jpg

pics of my dogs with smashed faces i d not post here.

• Like 1