Guest D.F.K

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clive rees 07969 378 750

Wats the security like were these dogs are being held.

The police are as bad they took a moter of me 6 month ago, and they know there case is very shaky to say the least now but they'll still hold it till the trial. Which will cost the tax payer around

RSPCA ARE f*****g SCUM!THEIR SO CALLED EXPERTS COULDNT TELL THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN SHIT AND f*****g TOOTHPASTE!!!.They will do everything they can to get a conviction if you have been medicating the dogs yourself mate-SAD f****n c**ts.It happened to my mate-some clown grassed him up-GAVE THE DOG BACK-The dog in question had just had seven DEAD PUPS removed from inside her and had Hysterectomy from the PDSA-THATS WHY SHE WAS IN A BAD WAY-HE NEVER HAD AN APOLOGY FROM THE b*****ds.HOPE YOU GET THEM BACK-WOULD RATHER GIVE MY KIDS UP THAN MY DOGS(DONT LET THE WIFE KNOW)LOL ATB MATE AND HOPE YOU GET THEM ALL BACK :yes:

How times have changed .I can remember The news of the word doing a article on the RSPCA in the seventies. Selling dog skins to be made into fur coats Called gay wolf.

Not good,

clive rees forget about him just go see a good solicitor you will get furthor,

also josy asked you was you arrested????

and what did the warrant say?

where your dogs taken for a certain reason?as it must of said on the paper work as they had to have something to come in your house and take your dogs,just reread it it looks like they are saying you are working your dogs while sore?

at no point admit f**k all to them and i mean nothing,

you wont see your dogs for a while if at all but you will need everything sorted all your paper work your permission where you work your dogs etc etc its going to be a long winded process good luck keep going,surely theres people on the site who can help you,

Edited by whisperingeye

no.......why you you highlight that about anyones dogs that have been taken?

bit daft that post he made must be on the glue ffs hope u get them back chum

:hmm: On the glue haha.........DFK theres a thread on here about a badger watch site that used a picture of your lurcher on its website which in all probability was taken off this site. I posted that as maybe thats the reason your dogs have been taken, you see the one thing about the internet is its open to everybody and if peeps post pics of their dogs then them pics are in the public domain and can and do get used against them.

Like I said earlier hope you get your dogs back. :thumbs:

:hmm: On the glue haha.........DFK theres a thread on here about a badger watch site that used a picture of your lurcher on its website which in all probability was taken off this site. I posted that as maybe thats the reason your dogs have been taken, you see the one thing about the internet is its open to everybody and if peeps post pics of their dogs then them pics are in the public domain and can and do get used against them.

i remember that wasnt there a picture of a terrier aswell on that site that was also from off here :hmm:

tell you what danny the mes said about billy brocs how you gonna explain that to philpott when he calls :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well big skull if you've something to say or people need to know something about someone, it's hardly an issue you throw out there and choose not to say fk all about now, is it ??? It's not a game and I don't think it's funny either so if you've something to say make your mind up.

• Like 3
Guest D.F.K

yes i was arrested......

the warrant said there was a report of cruelty at the adress and a dog was seen in a state and had been in a state for upto a week.

this is all down to my next door neighbour busy body f****r, threatend to report me a week previous there is no compramise with some people instead of apporaching me like an adult they decided to have basically everything i own taken away.....dirty scum bags

True some lads that keep hunting dogs can be their own worst enemy these internet sites are NOT safe.

yes i was arrested......

the warrant said there was a report of cruelty at the adress and a dog was seen in a state and had been in a state for upto a week.

this is all down to my next door neighbour busy body f****r, threatend to report me a week previous there is no compramise with some people instead of apporaching me like an adult they decided to have basically everything i own taken away.....dirty scum bags

what did the neighbour threaten you for in the first place? You must be a very easy going person to be putting up with that kind of bollocks. That neighbour should have lots of problems in life now for doing that on ya. Nosey c*nts should learn to mind their own business. Hope you get your dogs back bud. But I wouldnt let them away with it either way :thumbs:
  • Like 2

spoke to clive today he was quite re- assuring. they have got a sore dog nothing else. so hopefully ill get a result an dogs back as soon as possible

Hope you get them back mate

Keep us posted

Atb JD