Guest D.F.K

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clive rees 07969 378 750

Wats the security like were these dogs are being held.

The police are as bad they took a moter of me 6 month ago, and they know there case is very shaky to say the least now but they'll still hold it till the trial. Which will cost the tax payer around

Guest joball

ffs gutted, bet you get them back under weight and covered in flies the dirty scumy c**ts taking peoples animals ffs who do they think they are, nothing but a charity end of the day.

• Like 1
Guest D.F.K

just gunna hope for the best an fight for them back done nothing wrong, they have nothing am speaking to the correct people to help me win the battle...

thanks for all replys

Forget about getting them returned sharpish. Pointless winding yourself up in the hope they will be returning soon.

You will have been entitled to a solicitor if you were arrested & interviewed. However there is little they can do until you are charged,of which you will probably not know until 6month after the arrest.

If as you say,you only have the one problem regarding the terrier,then i would assume that at least one charge will be coming. Get your story together & be ready for anything which they may find on your laptop,mobile phone etc.

In truth,having that terrier marked up with fresh wounds is a risk you decided to take......

Good luck

• Like 1

I'd be getting myself down there and asking for the dogs to be weighed and checked for any illnesses by your own vet. Then i'd take pictures. I would leave the c**ts in no doubt that if my dogs returned in anything but the order they were taken in i would be taking it all the way. If the dogs are fit and healthy and they are returned in a worse state surely then you would have a case agaionst them for cruelty?... :hmm:

• Like 3

very good advice lab wish i had took it all the way my dogs were returned in a state but had so much goin on at the time i left it wouldnt now dfk you may need to get any vet records from your vet boosters any treatment etc to show a court if it goes that far your a responsible owner they will also try delaying tactics but you need your vet asap to see them as they might try and give them treatment they dont need to make you look bad

• Like 1

tell you what theres a boy on this site threatened to send philpott to my door outta badness and if he keeps f*****g about ill put the message he sent up :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

stick it up big skull and let everyone no who it is :thumbs:
  • Like 1