What would you buy if you won the lottery?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if it were that euro lottery ,, and it was 140,000,000 mil like it was last year ,, when it had rolled over for weeks on end,,,, apart from the big house,, and flash cars,,, i would make shure the re

Thats me snookered then....................i've no f*****g idea how to milk a tractor.......

I thought we was talking about a lottery win not a scratch card

I thought we was talking about a lottery win not a scratch card :D

Buy your own team if your looking for a wee shitey wan... :-)

I would pay a good amount of money to get a few people killed, defo worth 1m to watch Piers Morgan die (with a starving rat and a wire cage).

Then travel the world visiting various animal rehabilitation centres (orangutans, bears etc), and buying as much rainforest as I can as I go and a small amount goes a long way in the armpit countries.

Then either buy a small zoo or start my own, that would keep my very very happy until I died, if I could make it break even before I run out of cash.

i would up sticks and move to New Zealand, weather like here but better summers, and great for hunting (no ban). The only way to get in there to day with out a trade is with Money . :yes:

Just say u can milk and drive a tractor instant job in Nz with house included mate

i would up sticks and move to New Zealand, weather like here but better summers, and great for hunting (no ban). The only way to get in there to day with out a trade is with Money . :yes:

Just say u can milk and drive a tractor instant job in Nz with house included mate

Thats me snookered then....................i've no f*****g idea how to milk a tractor....... :hmm:

• Like 4

house with couple hundred acres and a 14ft wall around it, stocked with deer, pheasant, wild boar

sheds full of vintage cars, jeeps, motorbikes and a tank, state of the art stables and kennelblock

I'd want at least 20,000 acres: surprising how quickly you'd empty an estate of game if it was fenced in!

Edited by skycat

fook buying an estate,,,, ide just poach anywhere,, then pay the fine if i were cought ;) ,,,,, but with that kind of money i dont think you would be hard pressed for invites

• Like 2

If you do dell I'll bounce a brick of your skull ya snobby b*****d , you be voting f*****g Tory next lol

You never did that too me when i met you with mines on???..... :hmm:

If you do dell I'll bounce a brick of your skull ya snobby b*****d , you be voting f*****g Tory next lol

LOL I would feck the working class if i won the lottery.

Lmao you be shouting cut thier benefits get them working for an agency. Work shy c**ts lol

• Like 1

LOL I would feck the working class if i won the lottery.

Lmao you be shouting cut thier benefits get them working for an agency. Work shy c**ts lol

LOL.Jokeing aside just be a case of seeing family and freinds o.k then a nice secluded place and land with a decent fishing lake on it would suite me.
  • Like 1