"meet the birds" day @ Pheonix Falconry

Hi folks i was up at Braco on Saturadat to do the Meet the birds day at pheonix falconry and found the

day to be most enjoyable and educational, i managed some deceant pics of my mate with birds but he seemed to struggle some what when it came to using my phone camera.any way heres the pics ;)

golden eagle

bald eagle

me with harris halk

stevie with harris

cant remember the exact name of this one it was some type of african eagle i think....closely related to the vulture and feeds on carrion.

this is what happens when yae lie still for too long....thinks yer food :laugh:

thats me with the bald eagle

best for last...stevie with the bald

hope yea enjoyed the pics as much as i enjoyed the day ;)

Glad you enjoyed the day ;) That!! bald eagle is one of my favourite birds and her name is Syrup and she's stunning B) I'll be with Adrian and the guys from Phoenix Falconry at the Moria Game Fair Northern Ireland 25th, 26, and 27 May B) I'll also be on duty at the SAC's Stand!!any forum members up for a chat and a beer :drink: come up and say hello

Tom

cant remember the exact name of this one it was some type of african eagle i think....closely related to the vulture and feeds on carrion.

looks like a bataleur eagle.

didnt think that much of phoenix falconry, when i first started out i called them to buy a male superior, and because they hadnt heard of my mentor, they wouldnt sell me one.

their mannerism almost put me off

Ive had it from hear-say that Halgarth's people skill's (i.e manner's) arent up to much but he's meant to be good at what he does.

true, although he could have asked to speak to my mentor or something if he was worried about my level of ability or my mentors

• 1 month later...
Guest shaheen
Ive had it from hear-say that Halgarth's people skill's (i.e manner's) arent up to much but he's meant to be good at what he does.

Oh Lance your people skill's aint much either are they?....... :feck: .. :whistling:

Total champion tosser you are in my book. :toast:

Edited by shaheen