Andy cap

Guest Andy cap

Guest Andy cap

Hi my name is Andy cap :D i have a 3 legged saluki cross that catches everything :11:

3/3 Last nite,and every nite since i got the cur 7 1/2 years ago :p

Been huntin all my life since i was born in the deserts of namibia,used to run gazelle with the local natives the 'jegrts ahc n' tribe :11: :11: ,but that was when i was fit,cant catch em now ,me legs is nackered.

Lookin forward to meetin a few people and swapping stories,blah,blah,blah

Was told about this site by that Geordie bloke,top man,taught me loads,and he knows all there is to kinow about everything :clapper::clapper:

Guest chilli
Hi my name is Andy cap :D  i have a 3 legged saluki cross that catches everything :11:

3/3 Last nite,and every nite since i got the cur 7 1/2 years ago :p

Been huntin all my  life since i was born in the deserts of namibia,used to run gazelle with the local natives the 'jegrts ahc n' tribe :11:  :11: ,but that was when i was fit,cant catch em now ,me legs is nackered.

Lookin forward to meetin  a few people and swapping stories,blah,blah,blah

Was told about this site by that Geordie bloke,top man,taught me loads,and he knows all there is to kinow about everything :clapper:  :clapper:

cok sucker :11: :11: :11: :11: that geordie is a f****n wanker iam gonna beat f**k out of him [bANNED TEXT] i meet him :11: :11: :11: