TX200 everytime mate....its far superior to the BSA but with your budget you would have to buy secondhand....i got mine second hand and she is fekin awsome and still puts out over 11.3ftlbs...the BSA is ok for a beginner and ok for hunting as i do with mine but the TX is second to none in my eyes....possibly the best spring rifle in the world

Your best bet would prob be your local fieldsports shop/gunsmiths.......have a look about...also guys on here sell them from time to time but best only deal with people who can be vouched for i will have a scout about for ya and let ya know

what is the best choice for using an air rifle on farmers land is it B.A.S.A or B.A.S.C for insurance. the B.A.S.C is £54 a year and the B.A.S.A is on £20 a year. could some one help me on giving me some infomation which one i shoud get. Cheers folks

Jason,for the best insurance bar none(fact)and the best responses to your problems then look no further than S.A.C.S. which is the Scottish Assoc. for Country Sports,and it doesn't matter that you don't live in Scotland they will look after you if you need it...that is what we all need.I have been a member of BASC in the past and was with them for years but when needed they were extremely lacking,but SACS has never let me down,and pricewise they are at(I believe)£35.00 full membership.

Martin

I normally go BASC but as i was layed off and a little short of cash i went for Sporting Shooter insurance.....the liability is only 2mill but like one farmer on my perm said....'atleast you have insurance our kid and thats good enough for me'....It only cost's me £18 a year direct debit and i get magazines also available for download......they not as well known as BASC but atleast my ass is covered

BASC offer a discount for unemployed members. I'm not sure what the deal is, but you could contact them or visit the website to find out.

webber

Im with martin. Was with BASC for a few years until i had a firearms licencing issue. They were useless!! I swore id never go back to them. With countryside alliance at the minute because we get a discount through our club but ive heard good things about SACS. Never had an issue with Countryside alliance but i've never needed to call on them either.ATB Mark.