Beddy x Whippet - Really that good?

After 2 nights performance I think if I ever go down the beddy route again it'll be a 3/4 whippet or maybe look into a different type worker x worker this little bitch uses her nose way to much and missed a quater 2 metres in front of her! Fecking useless ba:tard

Has your dog got any better for you since your last post liam, buster.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what it is they read all sorts of shite on here and hear of people who have not got a clue about the breed they are a very head strong dogs when young so get spoilt by being entered to young so some y

heres mine again handy we ferreting dog

proper rabbit dog 22inch

why would a 3/4 bred be no good for day time do not understand that and whats a one eyed russel x whippet got that a first cross beddy as not bit hard to get my head round your post mate were you on the booze last night :D atb

• Like 1

lol I new that would have got you going trotter I seen a 3 quarter called fester kill 30 rabbits and 2le 3roe 5 fesse and that wasn't yesterday in the daytime but there still some who think there no good the one eyed Russellx well that's another story better than that arse bitter I watched yesterday lol big shitting machine lol atb

you seen that vid mate good dog that :laugh::laugh: you had me thinking whats going on here with edrd thought you had lost it big time :yes: mate :laugh:

lol I new that would have got you going trotter I seen a 3 quarter called fester kill 30 rabbits and 2le 3roe 5 fesse and that wasn't yesterday in the daytime but there still some who think there no good the one eyed Russellx well that's another story better than that arse bitter I watched yesterday lol big shitting machine lol atb

you seen that vid mate good dog that :laugh::laugh: you had me thinking whats going on here with edrd thought you had lost it big time :yes: mate :laugh:

Well he might not have lost you mate but he,s lost me big time :laugh: , buster.

• Like 1

After 2 nights performance I think if I ever go down the beddy route again it'll be a 3/4 whippet or maybe look into a different type worker x worker this little bitch uses her nose way to much and missed a quater 2 metres in front of her! Fecking useless ba:tard

Has your dog got any better for you since your last post liam, buster.
yes mate defiantly! 3EA89E1B-7501-4EEF-A1A0-D5D89CF5754C-145