'Staffie's' in trouble now.

The dog done nothing wrong in this incident,whether or not it has previously is completely irrelevant now since they didn't come to seize the dog.

not the dogs fault or the owners,the polices own fault,they showed their true colours when one of their men got attacked and the rest ran away and hid.

if someone broke into my kennel and one of mine attacked them is it my fault,the dogs fault or the c**t who broke ins fault?

What would you do if a dog went crazy and started ripping chunks out of people? Go over and pet the f****r and tell him it's gunna be alright??!

The authorities have obviously made a massive cock up from start to finish, typical council isn't it? People making complaints and they don't give two shits.

Dog did it's job and paid the price, but to say the police showed their true colours, i'd love to see you in that position!! Don't get me wrong, i despise the 5-0, but i'd bet my soul on any one of us on here dropping a brick and doing one.

4 shots to bring a dog down, and these are the guys protecting us from terrorists and the like..... :hmm:

:icon_eek:

a few years ago a mate my age (14 at the time) seen a young girl getting attacked by a staff,he grabbed it by the scruff and hit it with a plant pot until he'd knocked it out.

not everyone's a shit bag.

@born hunter,you think he should be punished for this incident?

if his dog attacked someone on a bike then yes fine,but that's not relevant here.

the whole story sounds like bollocks to me that's just being brought up now to try and make the police look a bit less like a bunch of inept clowns.

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dog was minding his own business, when all of a sudden 5 blokes kicked the front door in and invaded the house....   As Blan89 said on another thread, what was the d

Soft society, soft attitude towards both criminals and dangerous dogs, no matter how the poor dogs ended up being dangerous in the first place. If there was zero tolerance to violent crime and drugs a

Did it not say in the report that the dog had history of aggressive behaviour?   "Neighbours revealed they had reported the animal, described as a brown dobermann/pitbull cross called Poison, to the

@born hunter,you think he should be punished for this incident?

if his dog attacked someone on a bike then yes fine,but that's not relevant here.

the whole story sounds like bollocks to me that's just being brought up now to try and make the police look a bit less like a bunch of inept clowns.

I think he should be punished for having a dangerous dog. In this incident there is a very strong argument that the dog was acting in defence of the owners home. But I'm not just considering this incident.

People picked fault with my comment, not the otherway around, and my comment was based on the whole news article, so the "dog attacked someone on a bike" incident is entirely relavent. For those that bothered to read my first post, I did say words to the effect of "if the news report is to be believed then...".

If there was no mention of the dog being reported as a dangerous dog and having previously attacked a member of the public then I would quite happily jump on the 'f**k the police' bandwagon. But I will not tollerate agressive dogs or careless owners.

not many members of the public would of helped but aren't these trained police officers with batons? cs gas? if they cant find the guts to help out one of their own ilk then how bothered are they about the public if their safety is threatened and as for running and hiding on walls and leaving their mate/colleague to take the flap :rofl: :rofl: proves what the vast majority of them are cowards that hide behind and abuse their uniform. as for the dog like has been said if it was that dangerous they would of had intel on it because im pretty sure any incident like that is logged with both authorities so to me the dog was doing its jobs oh ok he was a scumbag thats a point of view maybe we are scumbags to certain people of the veggie/vegan anti kind but the dog is not to be blamed FOR this incident anyway. And no i don't hate the police just a lot of the type of people that become police

• Like 1

9times out of 10 when you read or hear of dog attacks whether its towards humans or other dogs, its the same suspect staffies. Now i dont like them. Ive yet to see one that does not show some aggression towards other dogs. Whether its down to the arsehole breeders whos only concern is cash and will breed from dogs regardless of the animals temprement or irs down to the other arseholes who buy them and have no idea how to train a pup to be socialble. But its always the same bullshit excuses you get from these kame brains. "its just the breed, they are born to be aggresive". Speaks volumes the type of clown that buys these dogs. There a guy along the road from me walks 5 of them 3 of the lead and one time showed aggression towards my dog, if they hadnt been they got distracted that time im very sure i would have had a seriously mauled lurcher to contend with. He avoids me now as i told him if ever they attack my dog i would f*****g attacking him. The vast majority of staffies we see walking around these days are a menace and not a family dog just a status symbol from the brain dead c**ts that own them.

• Like 1

When the police enter like that they supposed to be a team but I didn't see much team work there and had that been me I would have had a few f@@@@@g words to say to them all, there was loads of options there but they were not prepared for that.

Bryan

• Like 1

The dog done nothing wrong in this incident,whether or not it has previously is completely irrelevant now since they didn't come to seize the dog.

not the dogs fault or the owners,the polices own fault,they showed their true colours when one of their men got attacked and the rest ran away and hid.

if someone broke into my kennel and one of mine attacked them is it my fault,the dogs fault or the c**t who broke ins fault?

Yes you're right, but the dog was a dangerous animal and it's a good thing it's dead. It's as simple as that.

The police should have been prepared for it and as you say they should have showed some bollocks rather than everyman for himself and f**k the poor sod that the dog's got hold of.

Like I said, same old story. But I for one am glad the dog is dead.

well should every case not be judged on its merits?

I'm not at all glad it got shot,because it does no good for bull breeds reputations.

in fact this could be worse than a child getting attacked (for the breed),because rather than putting off some sensible people it will make them look even more attractive to dicks.

It wasn't the dog getting shot that looks bad for bull breeds, it's the attack itself! The only people that should own such warriors are those with the experience, respect and use for them. 'Gangsters' and wannabees need not apply. If someone wants a guard dog then buy a f*****g guard dog, don't take an animal bred for combat and breed in human agression to get a loaded gun with an unpredictable hair trigger.

The merits of the situation.... You say the dog was acting in loyalty to it's master and protecting it's home? I say it could just as easily attacked for the hell of it, especially based on the fact it has allegedly attacked a builder in the street! The f*****g thing is dead and a good job to.

I understand those glocks have 17 shots? Perhaps the remaining 13 could be put to use with the careless owner?

Wow, do you mean that ? It doesnt say the blokes even been charged with anything, what if they had the wrong address or false information ?

The dog was still a dangerous animal. People keep focusing on this event only and not looking at the bigger picture and the history. The only thing I care about is whether the dog was a dangerous animal and whether the owner treated it as such or was careless with it. Based on both of them facts imo it's a good thing the dog is dead and the owner should be punished accordingly. I would have thought my comment on shooting arse hole owners would have been taken in the exagerated light it was intended...

IMO the dog was a dangerous animal and the owner was a careless idiot based on ALL the information provided by the media reports, not just this specific incident. If people think a dog attacking a builder on his bike in the street is acceptible then I'll be f****d.

Well with the greatest respect, Stop being a feckin drama queen then, 2 or 3 times you've mentioned shooting people !

In my view this was a situation that was allowed to get out of control with no reason, 5 cops, 1 dog, you just all kick the shit out the thing, simple.

It's a bit like when they would'nt go in to save someone drowning because they had'nt had the training ??

Anyway this thread was supposed to be about bull breeds not the police, who i must add, still have some good lads in their ranks.