'Staffie's' in trouble now.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dog was minding his own business, when all of a sudden 5 blokes kicked the front door in and invaded the house....   As Blan89 said on another thread, what was the d

Soft society, soft attitude towards both criminals and dangerous dogs, no matter how the poor dogs ended up being dangerous in the first place. If there was zero tolerance to violent crime and drugs a

Did it not say in the report that the dog had history of aggressive behaviour?   "Neighbours revealed they had reported the animal, described as a brown dobermann/pitbull cross called Poison, to the

Same old story. At least the dog is dead now.

The only piece of legislation they need to enforce is a compulsary bullet for dog and owner that are responsible for these attacks. Too many don't take owning a dog seriously enough.

If the report is accurate then ANY responsible owner would have behaved very differently to that one. If you have a need for such a dog then you would not act so carelessly and if you had no need for such a liability then you would have the f*****g thing destroyed.

• Like 2

The only piece of legislation they need to enforce is a compulsary bullet for dog and owner that are responsible for these attacks. Too many don't take owning a dog seriously enough.

If the report is accurate then ANY responsible owner would have behaved very differently to that one. If you have a need for such a dog then you would not act so carelessly and if you had no need for such a liability then you would have the f*****g thing destroyed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dog was minding his own business, when all of a sudden 5 blokes kicked the front door in and invaded the house....

As Blan89 said on another thread, what was the dog supposed to do? Realise they had a warrant?

As far as I can see the dog defended its home and owner as best it could.

• Like 10

Looks a bit big for a staffie!

Even though I do agree with PlasticJock you can bet it was probably an aggressive animal with an even worse owner.

Shame scum are allowed dogs in the same way they are allowed kids.

I wouldn't want my dog to attack anyone even if they break into my house, I'd rather lose all my stuff that risk him getting killed. Even though he's a lab he is a brilliant early warning dog and lets us know if there is anyone outside the house and goes mental if the door bell goes...even though it really gets on my nerves it is very useful for door to door salesmen and those religious nutters that call in the evening. I only have to open the door a crack and they're off as all they can see is a big black dog that's barking and trying to get to them through the door :D

• Like 1

Even though I do agree with PlasticJock you can bet it was probably an aggressive animal with an even worse owner.

I wouldn't want my dog to attack anyone even if they break into my house, I'd rather lose all my stuff that risk him getting killed. Even though he's a lab he is a brilliant early warning dog and lets us know if there is anyone outside the house and goes mental if the door bell goes...even though it really gets on my nerves it is very useful for door to door salesmen and those religious nutters that call in the evening. I only have to open the door a crack and they're off as all they can see is a big black dog that's barking and trying to get to them through the door :D

I miss having a dog that barks, neither of mine do , my little terrier bitch was a good deterant & my lad found out just how quick she was when he shinned my back gate & she went for him , luckly i was there to prevent her from doing any damage , it taught the lad to not shin the gate & remember his key :thumbs:

I opened the front door to the postman once and he just sprinted off down the road! I had to run after him as I wanted my post.

I do keep him locked in the dinning room when the doorbell goes now if I know who it is. He isn't aggressive just gets really excited and his tail thrashes the legs of any new visitor.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dog was minding his own business, when all of a sudden 5 blokes kicked the front door in and invaded the house....

As Blan89 said on another thread, what was the dog supposed to do? Realise they had a warrant?

Did it not say in the report that the dog had history of aggressive behaviour?

"Neighbours revealed they had reported the animal, described as a brown dobermann/pitbull cross called Poison, to the council several times.

They said it was responsible for other attacks, including one in which a builder was pulled from his bicycle and mauled so badly ‘it looked like he was being eaten alive’."

So that's acceptable is it?

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3

Agreed :thumbs:

Sick to death of seeing w@nkers walking Staffies down the street with chokechains, swaying from side to side as if their bollox have grown several sizes.

IMO dogs shouldn't be banned, owners should be banned a lot more frequently for not acting responsibly.

• Like 3

"Neighbours revealed they had reported the animal, described as a brown dobermann/pitbull cross called Poison, to the council several times.

They said it was responsible for other attacks, including one in which a builder was pulled from his bicycle and mauled so badly ‘it looked like he was being eaten alive’."

Never said it was, I was commenting on this incident.

Perhaps if the authorities had pulled their head out of their arse when the dog first showed signs of aggression towards humans, this would never have happened.

What is aggressive behaviour? When I walk my rotty down the street people instinctively pull their children close, and some crap themselves when she sniffs them. They would say she's aggressive, I say get a grip.

Let's stop blaming every single dog involved in these incidents offhand, and start asking why the owners have still got the right to own them.

• Like 1

i suppose like been said, if sombody does try to kick your door in, your dog will either bark or bite them, which that what you have guard dog for. But that dog was out of control , and could have bit anybody by it kid or who ever. Ilike staffs +pits was brought up with them when i was young, and what i seen most were very good with people+kids. Dogs like that heve been (encouraged) to act like that, as most are (not) natural guard dogs.! Good breed in the wrong hands, and only 1 loser :yes:

• Like 1

They said it was responsible for other attacks, including one in which a builder was pulled from his bicycle and mauled so badly 'it looked like he was being eaten alive'."

Perhaps if the authorities had pulled their head out of their arse when the dog first showed signs of aggression towards humans, this would never have happened.

What is aggressive behaviour? When I walk my rotty down the street people instinctively pull their children close, and some crap themselves when she sniffs them. They would say she's aggressive, I say get a grip.

Let's stop blaming every single dog involved in these incidents offhand, and start asking why the owners have still got the right to own them.

So what was wrong with what I said then? The dog is dead and for a good reason, it was a bloody liability in the hands of such a careless arsehole. Please point out what I have said to provoke your comments? I agree with all you have said and I'm struggling to see where we dissagree?

They said it was responsible for other attacks, including one in which a builder was pulled from his bicycle and mauled so badly 'it looked like he was being eaten alive'."

So what was wrong with what I said then? The dog is dead and for a good reason, it was a bloody liability in the hands of such a careless arsehole. Please point out what I have said to provoke your comments? I agree with all you have said and I'm struggling to see where we dissagree?

Sorry I looked at your first post and thought it came across as another dog bashing post :thumbs:

Having read it again, I can see you were mostly moaning about the owners, same as me :laugh:

• Like 1

I cant belive the other copper was happy to watch his pal getten his arm chewed off and ran off,came back for closer look and stood on the wall..

I am no hero but sure I could of attempted to set about the dog with a asp when its jaws where frimly clamped of the other boy... Chicken shit.

Could of been my dog if folk burst into my home shouting and screaming..

I dont condone dangerous dogs however belive you cant brake someones door in and expect the dog to greet you with a waggy tail and a lick..

f*****g media dramtising "the blood spread across 30 yards" the bulk of thats the dog thats had four rounds blasted into it at point blank range..

Copper will get a sweet pay out injured at work, will play that card for ever and a day..

Edited by Giro

The dog done nothing wrong in this incident,whether or not it has previously is completely irrelevant now since they didn't come to seize the dog.

not the dogs fault or the owners,the polices own fault,they showed their true colours when one of their men got attacked and the rest ran away and hid.

if someone broke into my kennel and one of mine attacked them is it my fault,the dogs fault or the c**t who broke ins fault?

• Like 2