rabbiters.co.uk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats wrong with gypsy's and poachers ,most old traveling men I new as a kid forgot more about taking game than most on here learn in a life time .  

If you are using a phone or tablet can you screenshot your pics and then upload the screenshot? It reduces the file size.

To be fair it has been so quiet on there, so sad really, it used to be such a popular site, huge footfall of people and regular get together a at shows. It took me nearly 12 months to contact John, th

24 minutes ago, neil b said:

Iv emailed you a pic for my avatar, when you want to add a pic to a post how do you go about it?? 

when you go on next, I've put it on but I'm still sorting some code out in the background, Ive sorted your membership out and you should have all the access needed now. Sign in and take a look, let me know if there's a problem.

Edited by TheRambler
1 hour ago, TheRambler said:

when you go on next, I've put it on but I'm still sorting some code out in the background, Ive sorted your membership out and you should have all the access needed now. Sign in and take a look, let me know if there's a problem.

In the rabbiting by day section it says I can’t start a new post?? 

2 minutes ago, neil b said:

In the rabbiting by day section it says I can’t start a new post?? 

Thats for approved members to get their posts up, you are next level up "Verified" post in that section.

The whole site is set up so that you get to see it in three stages, Newbie, Approved and Verified.

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, TheRambler said:

Thats for approved members to get their posts up, you are next level up "Verified" post in that section.

The whole site is set up so that you get to see it in three stages, Newbie, Approved and Verified.

It says my pics are too big? How do I post pics 

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/03/2012 at 21:59, Tug said:

Some good guys, less pikeys and poachers too. Full of proper countrymen who don't brag about breaking the law and ruining other people's sport for all to see.

Of course the verified section actually has a lot more traffic, but access is only gained to that once you've made some decent posts and they've got the measure of you.

Whats wrong with gypsy's and poachers ,most old traveling men I new as a kid forgot more about taking game than most on here learn in a life time .

• Like 2
12 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Most I knew as a kid were proper countryman in tune with their local area an the wildlife .

Same as ,the old gypsy people new the area they travelled like back of the hand and how to harvest it and they definitely  wasn't no hobby hunters like most on these forums ,they poached to feed large family's and not for fun as a blank night meant hungry chavies .

• Like 1