rabbiters.co.uk

I was on it but stopped visiting as there were so few new posts. But then again I suppose I'm as much to blame as the the next person for that. Can't really blame others for nor starting posts when I wasn't doing so myself.

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats wrong with gypsy's and poachers ,most old traveling men I new as a kid forgot more about taking game than most on here learn in a life time .  

If you are using a phone or tablet can you screenshot your pics and then upload the screenshot? It reduces the file size.

To be fair it has been so quiet on there, so sad really, it used to be such a popular site, huge footfall of people and regular get together a at shows. It took me nearly 12 months to contact John, th

3 hours ago, Neal said:

I was on it but stopped visiting as there were so few new posts. But then again I suppose I'm as much to blame as the the next person for that. Can't really blame others for nor starting posts when I wasn't doing so myself.

Ditto mate, shame really 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

To be fair it has been so quiet on there, so sad really, it used to be such a popular site, huge footfall of people and regular get together a at shows. It took me nearly 12 months to contact John, the original builder of the site, we talked and he explained that he didn’t have the time to put into the site. That’s when he gave me the reigns to push it forward, I’ve tried to keep the idiots off, and stopped the usual mailings from sex sites etc. We get about one new member every 2 weeks, but because the site only has a few of its original members and a few regular posters, people tend to move on. I take it on the chin, and one day hopefully I’ll return it back to its former glory……or so I hope!

as for joining/rejoining, there should be a banner at the top of the sites first page that directs you to contact the forum admin…..that will be me, if you have problems let me know

• Like 2
16 hours ago, TheRambler said:

To be fair it has been so quiet on there, so sad really, it used to be such a popular site, huge footfall of people and regular get together a at shows. It took me nearly 12 months to contact John, the original builder of the site, we talked and he explained that he didn’t have the time to put into the site. That’s when he gave me the reigns to push it forward, I’ve tried to keep the idiots off, and stopped the usual mailings from sex sites etc. We get about one new member every 2 weeks, but because the site only has a few of its original members and a few regular posters, people tend to move on. I take it on the chin, and one day hopefully I’ll return it back to its former glory……or so I hope!

as for joining/rejoining, there should be a banner at the top of the sites first page that directs you to contact the forum admin…..that will be me, if you have problems let me know

Thanks. I popped back on and my password still worked so I'll definitely try to get back on more regularly...though in my case it would make more sense to post on Squirrelers.

2 hours ago, Neal said:

Thanks. I popped back on and my password still worked so I'll definitely try to get back on more regularly...though in my case it would make more sense to post on Squirrelers.

Thats a personal favourite pastime of mine, I love to outsmart the little grey buggers! And they taste amazing on the barbecue too, so its a double whammy on that one!!

2 hours ago, TheRambler said:

Cant see anything James, apart from a James who registered yesterday, try again or let me know your email on here via PM

Only comes up with login or broadcast message to admin

Edited by james-t
  • Like 1