Shamefull !

No wonder young hunters get a bad name & find it difficult these day iv'e just got back with my dog & wile out iv'e saw a young lurcher ( deer x beddy whip ) what a 18yr old lad had now cus he's stupid, immmature & doesn't av a clue he's sold the dog for a meesley tenna i wouldn't mind if it was to someone new what they was doing instead he's sold it to a 14yr old who's apprently walking this dog from morning to night & would rather set it on cats than learn more about the dog & use him to his full potential it does my head in & to top it off there's another lad who's had 4 lurchers & sold them in the last 10 month & he's decided to have another :wallbash:

a lad near me has just had 2 litters of lurchers born this week 18 pups in total off 2 unproven bitches and ive heard hes rearing the lot . what a twat... so [NO TEXT TALK] in the leicester area dont buy a pup in 8wks time locally

• Like 1

stupid idiots, shouldnt even be aloud dogs, but you cant stereotype all of us young hunters, im 15 and work my dogs more than most people on here! taken out 2-4 times a week lamping or ferreting, sometimes even more, we nailed 25 bunnies in about 5 hours the other weekend out ferreting with my little bitch, as you may have seen from other posts we have been getting good results although weve stopped now for obvious reasons

Edited by jezza
  • Like 1

it wasnt that long ago a lurcher was a tenner befor all the greedy little boys jumped on the bandwagon.ive had dogs 40 odd yrs now n cats are feral so no law applies. :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

There are several laws in use that protect even feral moggies,usually ending up with a charge of cruelty,ignorance is no defence in law.

it wasnt that long ago a lurcher was a tenner befor all the greedy little boys jumped on the bandwagon.ive had dogs 40 odd yrs now n cats are feral so no law applies. :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

There are several laws in use that protect even feral moggies,usually ending up with a charge of cruelty,ignorance is no defence in law.

not here in ireland. :tongue2:
  • Like 1

That is horriable some people don't have a fecking clue and shouldn't own dogs,I'm 16 and I couldn't be without my dogs , my dad always tells me i put more effort into making the dogs grub than I do in making my own lol :laugh:

I think some young lads are not educated enough , and shouldn't have the right to own a dog if they know feck all about keeping them.

Atb lads JD

• Like 1

perhaps if more people were to take some of theses youngsters under there wing and show them the rights and wrongs of the sport there wouldnt be as much bad press about lurchers i know you will never get the chav out of some but there is a few that you will everyone needs some guidance at some point because if we dont its are sport that suffers with these uneducated kids

perhaps if more people were to take some of theses youngsters under there wing and show them the rights and wrongs of the sport there wouldnt be as much bad press about lurchers i know you will never get the chav out of some but there is a few that you will everyone needs some guidance at some point because if we dont its are sport that suffers with these uneducated kids

well said could not have put it better myself ive usually got a car full of kids its not cause im a pedo its cause our connor says can so and so come with his dog it dont hert nothing yes i dont catch as many as if its just me and my boy but at least they aint standing on some street corner smoking drinking doing drugs or anoying the old age pensioners so if you can squeeze a young lad in take um and learn them the proper way :thumbs::angel:
  • Like 2