johnson field sports

they operate from like a warehouse mate dont think there open every day but thought they would of got back to you buy now

i thought they would have got back by now, 5wks now and still no reply/collar, :censored:

Obviously you didn't get my message jf1970, but I did go down to the unit a couple of times,and eventually I spoke to someone who told me that he's sometimes there on a Friday,but he is shutting down..

If you could give me your order number, I'll go down this friday and try and catch the bas***d,and get your collar and post it to you myself. :thumbs:

• Like 2

they operate from like a warehouse mate dont think there open every day but thought they would of got back to you buy now

i thought they would have got back by now, 5wks now and still no reply/collar, :censored:

Obviously you didn't get my message jf1970, but I did go down to the unit a couple of times,and eventually I spoke to someone who told me that he's sometimes there on a Friday,but he is shutting down..

If you could give me your order number, I'll go down this friday and try and catch the bas***d,and get your collar and post it to you myself. :thumbs:

cheers mate, pm sent :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I unfortunately did not come across this until I did a search on the firm! My order has not turned up of course. Any updates on the chap? His website is still taking money for orders but no goods so far and no reply to emails.

I unfortunately did not come across this until I did a search on the firm! My order has not turned up of course. Any updates on the chap? His website is still taking money for orders but no goods so far and no reply to emails.

Report him to trading standards mate, they have the powers to shut down the webiste

Hi

I called to his unit a few times last week and he's never there but last time I spoke to Neil that's the owner he said he was winding the over the counter sales up and sticking to mail order,I'm supprised he's let you down like that as I know him quite well through a friend and hes usually pretty speedy with transactions,I'll try to get in touch with him and find out if he's still trading,

I'd be supprised if he has closed and took money,he has been known to sod off on hol for a weeks at a time,pm me your name if you want and if I see him I'll ask,

Atb

• Like 1

I've called down umpteen times in the last few months, and I was told by one of the unit owners that he's definately closed down, mail is being left at the adjoining unit and I explained the situation about HL members not recieving their goods, and left my contact number for him to contact me, but with no joy

Good luck .

Hi

The no one has been able to contact Neil at johnsons field sports is cos he is living in north Yorkshire recovering from a heart attack and open heart surgery from only a few weeks ago. I've just been informed today by a friend of his,apparently all orders will be fulfilled or money returned but future orders will not be processed as he is now shut, that's all I can find out

Atb 223