Gun won't cock :S Help Please

Went out today to shooting some feral pigeons that are a problem for my friends father on his farm, 15 pigeons down, go to cock my brake barrel SMK BS 19 .22 and the barrel goes so its pointing down but wont go the 45 degrees to the stock (where it should compress the spring) drove home, took the stock off and still couldn't ascertain what was wrong, does anyone have any advice/help :)

Many Thanks In Advance

Trev

I havent taken that gun apart .I think that is what you have to do ,sounds like something is broken a spring or spring guide or some thing ,if the gun will only cock half way.Something wrong with the trigger mechanisum if the gun will almost cock .The only way to find out is to take it apart .If you take the gun out of the stock you may see the problem and fix it .

If you pay for postage and parts, I'll do the job FOC for you with a service thrown in. PM me if that's what you want to do :thumbs:

I'll have a think but my dad is good friends with the local gunsmith I do clays with him too so i'll see whats up with it first matey

do them chinese guns still have a three stage bang? crack goes the trigger, bang starts the spring and another bang the pellet leaves? lol..sy...lol the ones i've used we're well load, and well ermmm..hmmm how can i say.. fff i wont say.