Aussie Pest Control

Hi lads, im currently over in Pinjarra WA. Got rid of my dogs before I came over here, used to lamp foxes with single-handed dogs and also done a lot of digging. Just wondering could anybody out this way would fancy doing a bit of hunting. Wish I brought my dogs over. Would be up for any type of hunting once I get to see a dog work. Cheers

depends oftern on avaible gane for them same as any other preditor out western nsw the dont get much bigger that the average tom. I do know some are big enough in other areas to become lamb killers and are a fare trophy. I had the pleasure of staying with nick and his familly last easter we hunted some of the properties he has permission on.

Exerllent thread, love reading about you lads in oz ,tried to get a visa myself as I am a bricky, past the vetaset practical test but failed the ielts english language test- f**king hard! cost a fortune, but it was worth a try ,keep pics comeing you dont know how lucky you are -living in Australia.

i worked over in aussie for a year on a sheep farm!! best fox and roo shooting i have ever done we shot 24foxes and 16 roo in the lamp what a laugh. i keep trying to get the misses to move there lovely country. love the cat photos didnt get them where i was near mount gambier

its a dog forum dickhead. keep that for the wanker shooters that have nt a clue about conservation

been getting heaps of cats lately, hardly any pics though. cats make the dogs ears ugly i can tell ya that much. ill get some recent pics up for you fellas. the bitch thats starring this thread recently broke her leg so I've only been getting out with my pups.