a couple of knives i am working on. midnight blanks.

yep i am definately up for that :thumbs: ( say £20 for the blank, that way you can cover the cost of that and of the "star prize" :thumbs: )

now this is the way to wind up the "net social product of the country" and get the economy back on its feet :toast: :toast: :toast:

great stuff,

i have to go and find some better wood, i dont care if i win but i have to beat paul lmao!!!!!!!!!

mike.

waidmannsheil!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as mike said its just para cord ebay sell loads of it but that is genuine brittish army stuff i got . some guys use phenolic resin to stabilise it i beleave , im not sure what that is but its what th

bloody hell your gonna hold me to it then !! il get some designs sorted then off to laser cut !! id say as long as the blanks are the same then anything else goes !!

Posted Images

yep i am definately up for that :thumbs: ( say £20 for the blank, that way you can cover the cost of that and of the "star prize" :thumbs: )

now this is the way to wind up the "net social product of the country" and get the economy back on its feet :toast: :toast: :toast:

great stuff,

i have to go and find some better wood, i dont care if i win but i have to beat paul lmao!!!!!!!!!

mike.

waidmannsheil!!

ive had mine 5 days and im still working on the finish of the blade never mind the handel :icon_redface:

great stuff,

mike.

waidmannsheil!!

ive had mine 5 days and im still working on the finish of the blade never mind the handel :icon_redface:

zis is war :laugh:

great stuff,

mike.

waidmannsheil!!

zis is war :laugh:

game on kids game on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CHEAT!!!!!

you will be only paying half the dosh next :laugh:

i have just bought some knife scales and two blanks ( those mini helmandos) to have a practice on lol

that bsa stock has come good paul, pinned,glued,filled and "black ratted" (sprayed gloss black). will need a bit of sanding and then another couple of layers which will make it look quite nice i think ( i will end up having the metal work blued/powder coated knowing me :icon_redface: :icon_redface:)

i will have a go at the airsporter when thats done, i am thinking of a skeleton stock type thing but dont want to stick my neck out too far (oops i already did!!!!!)

bugger,

i have just ordered some maple and ash ones off ebay!!

i will be in touch when i need some more matey :thumbs:

i have started a poll in general talk section please add you votes and thoughts lads!

as mike said its just para cord ebay sell loads of it but that is genuine brittish army stuff i got .

some guys use phenolic resin to stabilise it i beleave , im not sure what that is but its what they use on high end sand paper im told .

im sure normal fibre glass resin would work and would polish if you buff it .

dont hold me to it but i did think about a compotiton where you buy a affordable blank from me so there all the same and then all compeat to see whos is best , winners get something nice iv made , two classes novice and experianced so rob and kev can takle each other ha ha .

then i draw names out a hat and you have to swap them .

would any one be intrested ?

it will probably be a small neck knife about 4.5" total length .

il score it on finnish use of materials creativity . if everyone starts with the same blank in the same condition its fair .

what you think ?

Me to I'm up for that ! Could be my first as I haven't done any think with the ( no7 ) I got yet been looking up ideas !!

as mike said its just para cord ebay sell loads of it but that is genuine brittish army stuff i got .

some guys use phenolic resin to stabilise it i beleave , im not sure what that is but its what they use on high end sand paper im told .

im sure normal fibre glass resin would work and would polish if you buff it .

dont hold me to it but i did think about a compotiton where you buy a affordable blank from me so there all the same and then all compeat to see whos is best , winners get something nice iv made , two classes novice and experianced so rob and kev can takle each other ha ha .

then i draw names out a hat and you have to swap them .

would any one be intrested ?

it will probably be a small neck knife about 4.5" total length .

il score it on finnish use of materials creativity . if everyone starts with the same blank in the same condition its fair .

what you think ?

Me to I'm up for that ! Could be my first as I haven't done any think with the ( no7 ) I got yet been looking up ideas !!

Got cord & leather on order ;)