Judges for Ballywalter Game Fair

thats a fast lookin thing of dannys graham are ye worried bout your trophies

Bring it on :laugh::toast:

308230_253615627993210_100000343248921_875614_527222_n.jpg

photoshop is great,,,lol

It would if i knew how to use it :thumbs:

That pic is from Moira last year :thumbs:

Oh thats right Graham it was Moira last year,, and that was ur bitch lapping the only other dog in the race, I was talking to the others dogs owner on the day after the race and he was telling me that he will race his dog no more, sixteen years is enough he said,, did your bitch win,,,lol,, different story when ya meet Danny, he is telling us that you are a thing of the past....lol

• Like 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old shows are a good days craic...   Im waiting always waiting on the antique, arthritic, held together by pins rabbit class. But they haven't made one yet. When they do, we might be in for a ch

jaysus lads give the girl a break....i mean seriously does rosettes mean that much to yous ...just go and enjoy the show lads and if you dont like the judge dont show but jaysus give the weee girl a b

I have known Albert, Seamus and matt for coming on 35 years....all my days in lurchers...they have organised, showed and held events all over the country to let every lurcher, terrier and whippet man

Posted Images

photoshop is great,,,lol

Oh thats right Graham it was Moira last year,, and that was ur bitch lapping the only other dog in the race, I was talking to the others dogs owner on the day after the race and he was telling me that he will race his dog no more, sixteen years is enough he said,, did your bitch win,,,lol,, different story when ya meet Danny, he is telling us that you are a thing of the past....lol

Yes John it was Moira last year and no she was not lapping a dog it's a straight race "DOH" :duh::laugh: and no she ended up coming 3rd but not bad for the only rough coated lurcher in the final with not as much greyhound blood as the rest.She might be a bit slower this year as she is just passing her prime but either was she can have ago :tongue2::thumbs:

photoshop is great,,,lol

Yes John it was Moira last year and no she was not lapping a dog it's a straight race "DOH" :duh::laugh: and no she ended up coming 3rd but not bad for the only rough coated lurcher in the final with not as much greyhound blood as the rest.She might be a bit slower this year as she is just passing her prime but either was she can have ago :tongue2::thumbs:

Ah its all starting to come out now, Danny must have ya worried, "SO SHE IS PASSING HER PRIM NOW",, Graham dont let him get to you with mind games,,,,, lol

photoshop is great,,,lol

Ah its all starting to come out now, Danny must have ya worried, "SO SHE IS PASSING HER PRIM NOW",, Graham dont let him get to you with mind games,,,,, lol

She might be pass her prime being over 6 now but i would still expect her to win :laugh:

but a couple of years ago she would of left him standing :laugh:

photoshop is great,,,lol

She might be pass her prime being over 6 now but i would still expect her to win :laugh:

but a couple of years ago she would of left him standing :laugh:

He has away of messing with ur brain Graham, he just passed me on the Newry by-pass on roller blades, the new black dog is miles ahead of him,,,lol

If you guy's take this racing so seriously; why don't you get into the Greyhound or Non-Ped Racing, out of traps, with real Judges and Handicappers, instead of ruining the "LURCHER" racing; which used to be a bit of fun for the "WORKING" dogs during the off season??

Cheers.

• Like 2

lets hope the whippet judge from shanes castle a couple of years ago can count dogs balls this time lololol :icon_eek:

I've judged "WORKING" Whippets at a few shows, including Birr; and a working dog doesn't need two balls to catch rabbits ! These AREN'T KC shows, and KC rules don't, and shouldn't, apply.

Cheers.

• Like 5

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. With nearly 6,000 visits I have to say I am delighted with the 'publicity' for the Ballywalter Game Fair and few people won't know its on the 5th & 6th May! However I am saddened slightly that our selection of judges has generated such heat before they have judged. I have always believed in giving everyone their chance to see what they could do.

I am grateful to those who have agreed to disagree with my opinions and our selection of judges as well as those who thought our judge selection was fine. Robust debate is healthy & welcome - personal abuse less so but we have taken all of the criticism on board and we will soon be advising you of our judges for Shanes Castle and Birr Castle. I think it is better to announce the judges in order that people can decided whether to travel or not but if they don't travel to Ballywalter they will miss a very good fair with many new attractions which we will be announcing over the next couple of days together with our class list for the shows, our new list of sponsors and prizes PLUS of course our special loyalty discounts at our other fairs.

Now with nearly 6,000 visits I think this topic has been discussed to death so I am signing off until my next update on the fair with what I hope will be good news that everyone will be happy with.

Albertj

• Like 1