Quick one this morning

I got woke up to a call off a keeper asking if I was busy as he had a fox to ground. A quick argument with my lass :Dand I was getting the gear ready for my lift. I decided to just take my dog and leave the bitches in today.

Pulled up to be greeted by the keeper and set my dog away. He was in 5 minutes and we could hear him baying strong. A quick check on the box and it was just over the meter mark, so set away digging and it was some easy soil to do ( for a change).

We broke through on top of the fox and terrier, I got the keeper to despatch the fox with his shotgun and I put the dog back on the leader after checking him over. The keeper heard the cubs whimpering so despatched them as well.

I told the keeper if any more need doing around the pens just to give me a ring. Loaded the dog and gear back up in my lasses jeep and we headed home with 1 happy keeper that is 1 vixen and 4 cubs better off :toast: .

I would of done a better write up but I'm moving in to my new flat so I am a bit busy, but any excuse for a bit hunt and dig :laugh:

nice story shame its aload of shite lol

• Like 2

I got woke up to a call off a keeper asking if I was busy as he had a fox to ground. A quick argument with my lass :Dand I was getting the gear ready for my lift. I decided to just take my dog and leave the bitches in today.

Pulled up to be greeted by the keeper and set my dog away. He was in 5 minutes and we could hear him baying strong. A quick check on the box and it was just over the meter mark, so set away digging and it was some easy soil to do ( for a change).

We broke through on top of the fox and terrier, I got the keeper to despatch the fox with his shotgun and I put the dog back on the leader after checking him over. The keeper heard the cubs whimpering so despatched them as well.

I told the keeper if any more need doing around the pens just to give me a ring. Loaded the dog and gear back up in my lasses jeep and we headed home with 1 happy keeper that is 1 vixen and 4 cubs better off :toast: .

I would of done a better write up but I'm moving in to my new flat so I am a bit busy, but any excuse for a bit hunt and dig :laugh:

nice story shame its aload of shite lol

aye bear is well known for his tall tales lol

So how come I take people out with my dogs then? :hmm: