Zach my labrador

Just uploading a picture of my 23year old working black labrador zach, hes an absolute joy to take out picking up and beating and training him is one of my favourite pastime in the past 2 seasons hes retreived most game from all different situations and hes just a joy to own post-58998-0-17583600-1331853007.jpgpost-58998-0-10495600-1331853022.jpg

Nice pics. What's his breeding? I don't know much about the different lines.

Btw if you upload them to dropbox or photobucket etc you can link the pictures html location and they should appear bigger. I am assuming you've uploaded these to THL?

haha oh dear i ment to type three year old excuse me and yes he's from wilson young lines in the borders and i think there's some drakeshead in him although i have seen his papers unfortunatly i dont have his papers :( im quite depserate to have a pup off him later in life but nobody will consider using him as a stud as he has no papers ..... any help ?

haha oh dear i ment to type three year old excuse me and yes he's from wilson young lines in the borders and i think there's some drakeshead in him although i have seen his papers unfortunatly i dont have his papers :( im quite depserate to have a pup off him later in life but nobody will consider using him as a stud as he has no papers ..... any help ?

can you not get his papers, if you have seen them?

f**k them mate. There the same with me....ask about using my big dog and when i say no papers they say they dont want to. Its all about pound notes to these boys but its there loss..... :yes:

I'd give him another season or 2 and then look out for a nice working bitch and ask the owner if they would be interested. Even better they notice your dog and ask you first.... ;)

ive heard of people mentioning gettin the eyes and hips etc scored at the vets just to help with gettin a line and your right mate they do all care about the pound coins and thanks digginmad :) hes a good dog and seves me well and well i dnno is that breaking the law my gundog peggin a hare :hmm: hmmm theres a brain teaser