CATAPULT ELASTIC WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND

Ive noticeed theres different types of catapult elastic about now, what do different people prefer round square or flat bands

Also there are different colours every one seems do be using the gold theraband are the other colours any good or are they to thin

Cheers maxwell

i use sergical elastic tube in red double it up proper power , i can use stones much larger than normal catapults . size biger than a concer down to normal small shot . it will punch right trough a squirel drey and keep going . i fired a stone about concer size straight up in the air on saterday and it was up there for 10 seconds (timed)

yes ive tryed most elastics ive red square stuff black square stuff ,the round china stuff nd also thera band gold which ive tryed nd tested also elastci bands nd some laytex tubes,, cheepest is the elastic bands strange how much power they give out chain linked together ,,@ 20 yards all these will go straight though a tin can using 5 mm steel , 8mm lead or 12mm lead which is my test on killing a rabbit if it will go though a tin can both sides it will kill a rabbit..ive found thera band gold to be easyest to produce the power needed,,hope this helps

Knicker elastic..preferably used :yes::icon_redface:

ive tryed that too stabber its got two good points 1 is easy access to knickers once its removed...2 its cheep as it was stolen she did know :icon_redface: ,,,but you dont want to be getting your knicker elastic in a twist :laugh: :laugh: like some do on here you know the score :angel: :angel: