i honestly thought this was meant to be a supportive site, so far its full of bullies and people that are aggressive and judgmental so i will be leaving again.

shame that flower cos your fit!!!!!

your're such a slut grch :laugh:

a bent slut lol

that was a one off stop texting me! lol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its just the net, this will what you get . If you take it off the web, and want to meet up with 1/2 these wankers they would shit there selves . Treat it as it is the net and (nothing more)

to be fair if your gonna talk shite you will be pulled up on it.   my advice; learn from your mistakes, dont be talking when you should be listening ask sensible questions, stop wingeing and grow

You're right Malt. Culture and background can influence a person's reaction to what is said. Straight talking, or seemingly harsh words might be normal to one person and not really meant as bullying

Posted Images

its just the net, this will what you get . If you take it off the web, and want to meet up with 1/2 these wankers they would shit there selves :yes: . Treat it as it is the net and (nothing more) :yes:

• Like 7

i honestly thought this was meant to be a supportive site, so far its full of bullies and people that are aggressive and judgmental so i will be leaving again.

shame that flower cos your fit!!!!!

your're such a slut grch :laugh:

a bent slut lol

that was a one off stop texting me! lol

only kiddin mate all in jest :laugh: but seriouslyi needed stitches ,3 top ,3 bottom lol
  • Like 1

its just the net, this will what you get . If you take it off the web, and want to meet up with 1/2 these wankers they would shit there selves :yes: . Treat it as it is the net and (nothing more) :yes:

how true is that i was getting some shit on here off someone a few year back everytime i posted in the terrier section he was pointed out to me at a show so i went to say hello skinny fecker shit himself when i told him who i was ..
  • Like 2