Barnett Black Widow Slingshot

Guest Fishaben

Guest Fishaben

a good read there guys, thanks for the replies and keep them coming, my black widow is the newer version with the orange grip on the back of the handle. And I havent had any problem with bearings swearving anywhere, I think its more down to personal preference.

Ben

Edited by Fishaben

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a catty in my pocket throughout my entire life - I even went to school with one.

I've used allsorts as ammunition - marbles, ball bearings, spent bullets dug out of the sand at the rifle range etc and I did get the weights out of an old piano once and they were good. Up to 25 yards the punches out of the steel fabricator's yard were as good as anything I found.

I now prefer the surgical latex tube elastic to the old 3/16 square stuff but you cannot beat a hand made ash, holly or hazel peg IMO

OTC

The best Y,s ive ever found are made fron sycamore.If you cut the V part of the Y long (about 15"_18" or so) and bend them at the top and tie the two top together with a bit of string and place them on the radiator for a few weeks they dry into a perfect Y shape ;)