pack just got twice as big

nice to hear from folk that the pups they took are doing well,wheaten got your pm,thats good news pal hope you and our kid did police checks on the new owners, :laugh:;) did ya tell them the parents only hunt a drag ,urine from our kid and his 1st whip :whistling:

Edited by francolin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

urine from them 2 is just like hunting the scent of pure carling :drink: i thought we,d been hunting the scent off weatens mankini :doh:

True Saxon yr only jell as they dont make mankini's big enough for you hehee!!!! :whistling:

Anyhow True Saxon 2 questions for you 1 what day is scarview show and o that was it is yr hens laying yet :laugh: lol

urine from them 2 is just like hunting the scent of pure carling :drink: i thought we,d been hunting the scent off weatens mankini :doh:

True Saxon yr only jell as they dont make mankini's big enough for you hehee!!!! :whistling:

Anyhow True Saxon 2 questions for you 1 what day is scarview show and o that was it is yr hens laying yet :laugh: lol

more to the point,when is your lots show,but wheaten remember show must finish half past eight no later :laugh:

more to the point,when is your lots show,but wheaten remember show must finish half past eight no later :laugh:

We will be having the first of many shows to support the shatpack foxhounds in August!

hopefully we will get some good support (maybe not from our neighbouring hunt) lol

p.s

Francolin maybe we should ask True Saxon on which day we should have our day on saturday or sunday lol

Edited by wheaten

the pups are doing great getting big dont understand collecting pup lol

robert

didnt put that too good robert,are you haveing a pup from the second litter ,i was told you might be,but i might have got it wrong,lol :laugh::thumbs:

not for me a mate was ment to get back to me about one but have not talked to him since we have more than enough pups at the minute ive the welsh pup yous bread and another welsh x harrier pup that came out of a mates pack

all the best robert

have you any pic of the pups yous keep back

will put some pics up when i get over to his of the pups from second litter,called to see 2 pups other day from first litter ,they are at a blokes who goes out with the hounds,hes been put in charge of pup running on :yes::thumbs: