ive asked some stalkers to look at this thread heres your answer

You could well be right, Pete. Definitely illegally shot anyway.

I've seen .22lr match rounds (non-hollowpoint) cause little damage like that, but you're probably spot-on with the airgun theory mate.

So these stalkers could see the chest of this deer could they? They're fantastic!! Which stalker said that about an airgun? One that shouldn't have a gun!!! As for a .22LR, anyone who's shot one will tell you that a hollowpoint doesn't expand on the entry wound, if it did there'd be loads of bunnies running about with lumps missing out of their faces. Get your stalker mate to lay his cards out here and he can give us the facts and the benefit of his experience.

Was you going to meet me with Mick and give me a hiding in the woods?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(so whats your point it states i dont need one...) yes i did have a woody sat in my tree,, shot it with my aluminium catty nd i had it for my tea,,i hope your not going to tell on me,,,it was eyeing

he who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak... byby baby boy dont cry will you :laugh:

Better than the Airgunning section this :laugh:

so you shot it in the chest and that little exit wound is out of the rear cheekbone???? ive not mentioned whom the stalker is and niether would i ask him to get invovled ,i just asked his opinion,as for me and mick giving you a hiding in woods ive no idea what your intentions are on saying this? mick is a big bloke and he can look after himself so if your acusing of this show what you mean as ive no idea what your onabout, the deer was shot illegally there is no vital organ in the cheek ,as your clearly trying to get attention on making accusations of two one-ing in some woods as youve no mates go play your game elsewere fool, most of your posts to the forum have been of no good or benefit to anyone only you which is certainly what you seek attention, i dont want to be your mate and neither does mick, so go elsewere or talk to yourself on this thread as ive done with you and not playing your games

Tell you what digger, my intentions are this. Mick wanted me to go and match him with catties. I would've gone. Turns out he wanted to beat me up and rob me. That sort of snidey behaviour gives me the hump. A bit of banters one thing. I've seen the size of Mick, I'd run round him 3 times and he'd have a heart attack trying to keep up. I'm asking we're you going to be involved? Or is it just a bit of banter by Mick? I'll Pm you.

Mick,

I'll keep this this simple, please try and read it all carefully. I'm not digging at you , I'm trying to let you understand what I'm saying and I'm making allowances for your dyslexia.

I made a comment on this post which I thought would be helpful to you. I didn't mention that your ammo was too light because I didn't want you to think I was having a go at you.

You laid down a challenge, I suggested a wager of £200, to cover my expenses, B&B, diesel, beers, etc. You never said that you didn't want to do it for money, if you had of said that I'd have met you for free. You just said that you didn't have to prove yourself. I thought that you'd backed out because you were gutless.

I never said I was better than everyone in your area, I don't know your area. I did say that I was better than you, I won't deny that.

You said that Spike25blue, got crossply off cuts out of a skip for free, that's nothing to do with me. You said he was copying designs and making money out of it. He was trying to help you out over the general licence and you started having a go at him. That's not me starting trouble, that's you. In fairness, it may be due to your dyslexia not allowing you to understand what people are writing, fully.

I wasn't wrong about 5mm ammo, it's too small. Ammo size doesn't affect forkstrikes (within reason). I've never been to a catty stall that uses 5mm ammo, I've never even seen 6mm on a catty stall. They use 8mm or 9mm, ask them the next time that you're at one. I didn't have a problem with you telling him to use 5mm, but you had a problem when I said it was too small. My problem with you giving him the wrong advice is that he's just started and may give up if he gets the wrong advice at the start and finds the shooting hard.

I'm not bragging, I was proving to you that I knew what I was talking about. That's why I asked you to provide proof that you did as well. Every time you ignored my questions, I just doubted you more as there was no evidence to back up any of your claims.

I can assure you that I'm not weak, if you meet me then you'll see that, I'm a real diamond geezer!!! LOL!!!

None of this is an attack, if you think it is, ask Stabba to go through it with you and hopefully he'll be able to see where it's coming from. He seems like an educated bloke.

Ask the mods to look into this thread and the other one. If they think you've caused it then just learn from that and move on, don't get yourself removed. (Remember that you're rucking with a couple of people) If they think that I've started it, I'll remove myself. How's that? You can't lose.

In my opinion, I've just stood my ground and responded to your attacks and digs.

your opinion has been wrong before changed to within reason? changed to shot with a gun?rucking with a couple of people do you mean spike??..must i beat two now is this your gang bully boy...grow up ffs,, wrong again as in i am not psm .. i was going to teach you a lesson one you would never forget...read inbetween lines you was being lured into woods ,, then ask yourself why i was doing it nd why i stopped :hmm: it was not fear .. you was even fetching me money too :bye: :bye:

Don't pull me back into this again I'm nothing to do with any of you guys so leave me out of it from now on

Atb rob

• Like 1

im not part of this at all but a total newbie to the pults ...

if those pics are genuine ... NICE f*****g SHOOTING !!!

me and the lads went out saterday and fire over 1000 shots and got a duck and a pigeon , and that was because one lad had a rifle !!

i need to come out with ANY of you guys that know what your doing to learn .

i shattered a fox skull yesterday after 8 shots from 15 yards .. thats right im awsome .. i need to learn more about this stuff it looks to be more than capable !!

That's me, see you Saturday in Main Street. You can try and walk there, chubby.

i asked who it was you said it was you... lol ,,now if you want to make lies up nd be rude to people they can see who you are.. i am not causing trouble or trying to make myself look good.. i am a bigger man than you but never arrogant ..

That's me, see you Saturday in Main Street. You can try and walk there, chubby.

i asked who it was you said it was you... lol ,,now if you want to make lies up nd be rude to people they can see who you are.. i am not causing trouble or trying to make myself look good.. i am a bigger man than you but never arrogant ..

Listen Mr R***r,

keep on and I'll put your details up on here.

You're a bigger man than most, you chubby fecker!!! LOL!!!