Micckey/PSM, if anyone cares to look at your profile pages they can see that you are both active within a minute of each other, coincidence or just that you're the same person. Prick!!!

Not a wild duck? Do your research. Deer shot with an airgun? Look again ballistics boy!! I've got an FAC and you're obviously clueless if you think you're going to drop deer with an airgun.

Ugly dog and lamp? Oh you've hurt my feelings. Let's see your scabby mutt that won't chase long ears and let's see your beautiful lamp, you tool! You didn't take me on, I called you on saying that 5mm ammo stops fork strikes and is good for hunting and on this post you've confused yourself over the general licence and the causes of band slap.

Please tell me what I've lied about. Let's see some of your photos.

you showed me yours lets see mine is it like playing cheeky... you realy are a fool time will show others what you are like...i can wait,, fish fish was like you posting images that he claimed to have shot with a catty... :laugh: :laugh: i can see you are not him as your cattys are untidy :laugh:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(so whats your point it states i dont need one...) yes i did have a woody sat in my tree,, shot it with my aluminium catty nd i had it for my tea,,i hope your not going to tell on me,,,it was eyeing

he who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak... byby baby boy dont cry will you :laugh:

Better than the Airgunning section this :laugh:

so killing deer with something that obviously under powered in your case a catapult ,which looks to be air rifle shot ,sticking the catapult ontop,all i can say is that aint no 243 hole ,and catapults dont come under firearms which is needed on dispatch of deer,

Deer and the law

The law regarding the killing and taking of deer is not consistent throughout the UK. In both Scotland and Northern Ireland the legislation is different from that governing England and Wales.

In summary, the following are some of the more important provisions, but this is NOT to be taken as a complete or authoritative statement of the law.

Although the Deer Acts and Orders contain exceptions, particularly to allow occupiers to protect their crops (certain conditions apply) from excessive damage, and to permit mercy killing of an animal to prevent suffering, the stalker must NOT...

• use anything except legal firearms to kill deer
  • shoot out of season unless authorised to do so
  • shoot at night (one hour after sunset to one hour before sunrise) except under licence
  • shoot from a moving vehicle, or use a vehicle to drive deer (vehicle includes aircraft)
  • sell venison in Scotland, except to a licensed venison dealer.

A Game Licence is no longer needed to kill or take deer, anywhere in the UK.

Edited by psm

i slandered you to show you what its like and you didnt get it,all i can see is you trying to make an impression on here for youself ,there are no fools on here your sort come and go,people who see this wont want anything from you or to do with you,maybe you should close your account as you wont get any mates on here ,by by

You didn't "slander" me, you make a post about how you liked to suck cock and then rambled on about other stuff. I didn't get it because it was nonsense.

I'm not trying to make a name for myself, plenty of people know me and plenty will recognise me from my photos. I don't want a name for myself here. You PSM/Micckey are trying to establish yourself as a catty maker, an expert and a crack shot, of which, you are none. You are trying to sell catty's for £25 and if your photo is correct, square elastic won't sit in the frame properly and flatbands will last 2 minutes before splitting at the forks. I'm not trying to sell anything, therefore I don't need everyones approval. I like catty's and want them promoted properly, idiots like you just undermine the sport with your lies and ridiculous advice.

By .by?? Funny you should say that, because Micckey does too!!! LOL

I didn't shoot the deer with the catapult, that's true, you've found me out!!! The shame, I was trying to convince everyone that I did!!! That image is actually my avatar on another forum.

Don't quote the deer act at me, I know what it says. You're right though that deer wasn't shot with a .243. You didn't even know what the general licence was yesterday!!!

I didn't shoot the deer with the catapult, that's true, you've found me out!!! The shame, I was trying to convince everyone that I did!!! That image is actually my avatar on another forum.

Don't quote the deer act at me, I know what it says. You're right though that deer wasn't shot with a .243. You didn't even know what the general licence was yesterday!!!

quick change of tune showing your colours now, i can tell you that deer wasnt shot legally as it looks to have a pellet hole through the ear too, so dont tell me about ballistics as that dont look like blood splatter on the same side it was shot,even rimfire shot rabbits are messier then that tiny hole,its either a couple of shots from a airgun or a couple of stray from shotgun as it was running, you idiot

quick change of tune showing your colours now, i can tell you that deer wasnt shot legally as it looks to have a pellet hole through the ear too, so dont tell me about ballistics as that dont look like blood splatter on the same side it was shot,even rimfire shot rabbits are messier then that tiny hole,its either a couple of shots from a airgun or a couple of stray from shotgun as it was running, you idiot

LOL!!!!!!! You dope!! I didn't say it was shot illegaly I said it wasn't shot with a .243!! You haven't got an FAC have you? And you've never used a rimfire, have you? A couple of shots with an airgun???? LOL!!!!!! What a mug!!!! You've tried to CSI a photo and looked like an idiot!!

i do shoot shotguns i do shoot bullet guns as you know so much about me you can tell me how many times ive been to toilet too, i can tell you the shot placed is not right ,that deer didnt die from a shot to the rear of the cheek bone , it died from shock looking at the entry point, it wasnt a heart shot or a brain shot, this shot as been placed incorrectly, rimfire isnt a suitable choice for shooting deer and i dont believe its a rimmy either all though entry is small exit is large and there would be more blood ,if shot with rimmy it would have been none hollow point to leave such a neat small entry ,you would need to be very close too, i know when ive shot rabbits with a rimfire there isnt much head left and a heart shot destroys much of body of rabbit so pointless shooting there , either way it as been illegally shot and im positive this is a airgunshot

i do shoot shotguns i do shoot bullet guns as you know so much about me you can tell me how many times ive been to toilet too, i can tell you the shot placed is not right ,that deer didnt die from a shot to the rear of the cheek bone , it died from shock looking at the entry point, it wasnt a heart shot or a brain shot, this shot as been placed incorrectly, rimfire isnt a suitable choice for shooting deer and i dont believe its a rimmy either all though entry is small exit is large and there would be more blood ,if shot with rimmy it would have been none hollow point to leave such a neat small entry ,you would need to be very close too, i know when ive shot rabbits with a rimfire there isnt much head left and a heart shot destroys much of body of rabbit so pointless shooting there , either way it as been illegally shot and im positive this is a airgunshot

Bullet guns!!'!! Lol!!! What a dope!!

You keep going don't you Micckey? How can you see that it wasn't a quartering shot? The chest isn't even in shot!

What rummy have you shot that would leave a massive exit hole on a deers head or doesn't leave much head left on a rabbit? Even my .17HMR doesn't do that much damage.

According to you I snuck up and shot this deer with an airgun at point blank range. Lol!!!!

Micckey you're a mug!!

Bullet guns!!'!! Lol!!! What a dope!!

You keep going don't you Micckey? How can you see that it wasn't a quartering shot? The chest isn't even in shot!

What rummy have you shot that would leave a massive exit hole on a deers head or doesn't leave much head left on a rabbit? Even my .17HMR doesn't do that much damage.

According to you I snuck up and shot this deer with an airgun at point blank range. Lol!!!!

Micckey you're a mug!!

...you have been caught telling lies again shooting deers with cattys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....you have put pic's up of game also some tame duck with cattys on them...you make out your so smart, yet your fooling no one with your claims but yourself..i am not psm ..i dont use abuse on here. psm used it to show you how you come across to others..its very hard to show you in written txt nd post things that you will never understand..maybe if it was face to face you could explain yourself better but for me someone who claims to have shot a catty every day of his life for 25 years,, to me i find hard to take u serious along with your attitude towards anyone that questions your over the top claims,,this is why i think your a kid on here just to cause trouble as i know you have been kicked off other forums too..why dont you stop putting others down write post of your own that way you wont come across as a trouble causing bully..none of my words are shouted...ive inboxes about you by others laughing there tits off at you.. they have manners nd dont want to get involved with you :yes: :yes: sorry to be so crule to you but i dont want to read any more of your pointless lies or abuse,,, :thumbs:

Micckey, once again I'll ask you and you need to answer instead of ducking the question...............

WHAT LIES? WHAT OVER THE TOP CLAIMS? WHICH FORUMS HAVE I BEEN KICKED OFF OF?

You wanted to meet up face to face when you challenged me to a catty and dog match, although when I accepted you changed your mind and didn't want to meet and said you had nothing to prove.

You can't read properly so don't understand what's being said, it's not just me, you were confused at the start of this thread about the general licence and that wasn't anything to do with me.

You are confrontational whenever anyone says anything to correct you. People correct you because you are wrong.

If you aren't PSM, you need to be very careful, because he's breaking into your house and using your internet connection!!!!!!!! The IP address speaks for itself!!

You have 2 identities on here and are making posts which are detrimental to the sport of catapult shooting. You're a troll. You should've made your denial yesterday on many of the posts where I said you were the same person. You were confused though and couldn't remember who you were at the time!

The people who've PM'd you would surely be able to make a one line post agreeing with you and your catapult expertise or views on the general licence, if iyou're correct then they've nothing to worry about. Those that have PM'd me are choosing to ignore you as they believe you to be a troll, I would be very careful about giving you an address to send a catapult to as it could end up on any of the lunatics/sabs websites. It was suggested to me that the reason behind your cheap catties was to get members addresses to cause them problems.

If anyone agrees with you they can post on here and I won't raise any issue with them, perhaps you could go onto any of the catapult forums and ask members from there to come and post, although I feel that they'd call you an idiot.

As for being cruel, you idiot, do you think that you are going to beat me into submission with your jibes?

Now as my mate PMS and you say By By!!! (It's actually Bye Bye, funny how you both spell it wrong!!!!)

Micckey, once again I'll ask you and you need to answer instead of ducking the question...............

WHAT LIES? WHAT OVER THE TOP CLAIMS? WHICH FORUMS HAVE I BEEN KICKED OFF OF?

You wanted to meet up face to face when you challenged me to a catty and dog match, although when I accepted you changed your mind and didn't want to meet and said you had nothing to prove.

You can't read properly so don't understand what's being said, it's not just me, you were confused at the start of this thread about the general licence and that wasn't anything to do with me.

You are confrontational whenever anyone says anything to correct you. People correct you because you are wrong.

If you aren't PSM, you need to be very careful, because he's breaking into your house and using your internet connection!!!!!!!! The IP address speaks for itself!!

You have 2 identities on here and are making posts which are detrimental to the sport of catapult shooting. You're a troll. You should've made your denial yesterday on many of the posts where I said you were the same person. You were confused though and couldn't remember who you were at the time!

The people who've PM'd you would surely be able to make a one line post agreeing with you and your catapult expertise or views on the general licence, if iyou're correct then they've nothing to worry about. Those that have PM'd me are choosing to ignore you as they believe you to be a troll, I would be very careful about giving you an address to send a catapult to as it could end up on any of the lunatics/sabs websites. It was suggested to me that the reason behind your cheap catties was to get members addresses to cause them problems.

If anyone agrees with you they can post on here and I won't raise any issue with them, perhaps you could go onto any of the catapult forums and ask members from there to come and post, although I feel that they'd call you an idiot.

As for being cruel, you idiot, do you think that you are going to beat me into submission with your jibes?

Now as my mate PMS and you say By By!!! (It's actually Bye Bye, funny how you both spell it wrong!!!!)

realy you are wrong,,whats the point in this ? what are you getting out of this realy...you giving out spelling lessons now :tongue2: the biggest idiot on here is you..go write your own post about your boring little life shooting cattys everyday posting pic's of things you havent shot with a catty bragging about how smart you are your like a wet fart on a train..how old are you ffs.. i dont want to play with you no matter how much money you offer me...your thrashing about shouting bitting like a fish in my landing net...you cant prove your pic's your boasts,,,are you a small man angry about his size..realy go feed your donkeys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: