423822_324653247586082_100001242280598_1007881_1064150856_n.jpg yes realy crap cattys these lets see yours :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: again

You are such a mug!!!! You were the one who wanted to meet before! Any challenge, bring my dog, you never back down remember? Now it's come on top, you've sh1t yourself and backed down. You spout crap all the time.

What makes this frame any good? It looks similar to loads of others, did you copy it? Just because you've cut something out of metal, doesn't mean it will shoot any good. You don't know anything about ammo or bands so how can you know anything about what makes a decent catapult?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(so whats your point it states i dont need one...) yes i did have a woody sat in my tree,, shot it with my aluminium catty nd i had it for my tea,,i hope your not going to tell on me,,,it was eyeing

he who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak... byby baby boy dont cry will you :laugh:

Better than the Airgunning section this :laugh:

423822_324653247586082_100001242280598_1007881_1064150856_n.jpg yes realy crap cattys these lets see yours :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: again

You are such a mug!!!! You were the one who wanted to meet before! Any challenge, bring my dog, you never back down remember? Now it's come on top, you've sh1t yourself and backed down. You spout crap all the time.

What makes this frame any good? It looks similar to loads of others, did you copy it? Just because you've cut something out of metal, doesn't mean it will shoot any good. You don't know anything about ammo or bands so how can you know anything about what makes a decent catapult?

he who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak... byby baby boy dont cry will you :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

He who lays down a challenge and then melts when it is accepted is a gutless sh1tter!

Fantastic advertising for your crapapults again,.

i feel your only 12 at the most ..mmm i think they are cheep @ £25 more if you want square red elastic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been at this catapult over 25 years, you've been at it 5 minutes.

If you think people are going to give you £25 for your catapults you must be on crack!! They are made by someone who doesn't know the first thing about them!!! For £25 you can get a decent frame from a proven maker.

I've been at this catapult over 25 years, you've been at it 5 minutes.

If you think people are going to give you £25 for your catapults you must be on crack!! They are made by someone who doesn't know the first thing about them!!! For £25 you can get a decent frame from a proven maker.

well mick wont say iy but i will :) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ONABOUT boy youve joinened the wrong forum,now get ya self fuked off to gayforum lord of shit midogsbestinworld

quote name mydogsbetter ive been at this cock sucking over 25 years, you've never been at it, ive been on here 5 minutes.

If you think people are going to give me £25 for nob sucking your right ! They are made by someone who doesn't know the first thing about sucking them!!! For £25 you can get a decent gobble a from proven cocksucker mydogsbetter

Edited by psm

if youve nowt better than to spout off on here on other peoples threads your on the wrong forum, i cant stand a twerp whos life is to try and be somet hes not, go cause trouble elsewere this is a huntingforum not for the likes of you,ya username says it all,if youve any important imput put it on,and dont try belittle some one as the forum is for help not pulling some one down,its not nice when being on recieving end get the drift, help, experiance to the new generation ,advice and storys and pics of your animals what your intrests are ,if you have none of this start from begining and ask for help ,make friends on here ask to go out with others if you havent no mates, use the forum what its for,if you have 25 yrs in making of catapults get some pics up help other out ???

Edited by psm
I've been at this catapult over 25 years, you've been at it 5 minutes. If you think people are going to give you £25 for your catapults you must be on crack!! They are made by someone who doesn't know the first thing about them!!! For £25 you can get a decent frame from a proven maker.
well mick wont say iy but i will :) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ONABOUT boy youve joinened the wrong forum,now get ya self fuked off to gayforum lord of shit midogsbestinworld quote name mydogsbetter ive been at this cock sucking over 25 years, you've never been at it, ive been on here 5 minutes. If you think people are going to give me £25 for nob sucking your right ! They are made by someone who doesn't know the first thing about sucking them!!! For £25 you can get a decent gobble a from proven cocksucker mydogsbetter
What the f@ck???????? You're obviously from the same institute as Micckey. You can't even edit a quoted post properly!!

Why have you chosen this post to come out and mention your love of cock? Anyone that's reading this can only see that you're talking about your love of penis. Fair play to you for being brave enough to do it. Me personally, I like women, but each to their own.

Edited by Mydogsbetter

if youve nowt better than to spout off on here on other peoples threads your on the wrong forum, i cant stand a twerp whos life is to try and be somet hes not, go cause trouble elsewere this is a huntingforum not for the likes of you,ya username says it all,if youve any important imput put it on,and dont try belittle some one as the forum is for help not pulling some one down,its not nice when being on recieving end get the drift, help, experiance to the new generation ,advice and storys and pics of your animals what your intrests are ,if you have none of this start from begining and ask for help ,make friends on here ask to go out with others if you havent no mates, use the forum what its for,if you have 25 yrs in making of catapults get some pics up help other out ???

You need to read back and read some other of Micckeys posts, people try to help him and he gobs off and tells them that they are wrong. Look at his catty frame in the picture, can you spot the obvious mistake that he's made? He, on another persons thread, was giving advice which was wrong, I never pulled him up I just told the OP what the correct advice should be and he started on me. He challenged me to a catty comp and wanted to put his dog against my pup. I offered to have a wager of £200 with him but he kept ducking it. In the end he was getting hammered and I said I'd call a truce with him. He agreed. I post on here and try to offer him some advice, as did Rob and he starts on us. He then tries to drag up stuff from before and mug me off. He's obviously not right in the head but no one wants to tell him that he's wrong. I will and that will help people out, if they listen to Micckey and buy his catties then they'll learn nothing and end up with no way off attaching bands properly!!! Read this entire thread and then see who's said what and who's caused the aggro.

theres only one nob sucker here shithead ,killing whats obviously not a wild bird and probably out of a park pond what a tosser ,like i said fuk off from here you mateless gobshited cocksucker,and get back from stone you crawled from under, come on here try and make a name for ya self dunt work on here epecialy what ive seen,i can see straight through ya,all them are gun shot, and shooting deer with airgun fukin fool

• Like 1

Here's some photo's of mine, let's see some of yours..................

pigeon.jpg

fox002.jpg

CatapultDS005.jpg

Partridge001.jpg

d2c6d3a3.jpg

3e2b2ef2.jpg

61df9a8a.jpg

5908bc58.jpg

f46b557f.jpg

Catties006.jpg

IMGP1499.jpg

IMGP1497.jpg

IMGP1583.jpg

JayCattyshot080710003.jpg

JayCattyshot080710006.jpg

0986b3de.jpg

Cypriotsling001.jpg

7f8e15b9.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

Woodlandcottage301011002.jpg

Woodlandcottage301011010.jpg

IMG_2989-1.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3038-1.jpg

20c5ff6a.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

DSCN1022-1.jpg

DSCN1209-1.jpg

realy ugly lamp nd dog..i only shoot lions nd tigers nd bears with my own made cattys ..sometimes elephants.. i knew you was a fool thats why i took you on so you could show us all how many lies you can post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hope you dont get banned off this site you realy made my day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cant stop laughing ,,,pmsl you are a very funny kid :thumbs: :thumbs:

Micckey/PSM, if anyone cares to look at your profile pages they can see that you are both active within a minute of each other, coincidence or just that you're the same person. Prick!!!

Not a wild duck? Do your research. Deer shot with an airgun? Look again ballistics boy!! I've got an FAC and you're obviously clueless if you think you're going to drop deer with an airgun.

Ugly dog and lamp? Oh you've hurt my feelings. Let's see your scabby mutt that won't chase long ears and let's see your beautiful lamp, you tool! You didn't take me on, I called you on saying that 5mm ammo stops fork strikes and is good for hunting and on this post you've confused yourself over the general licence and the causes of band slap.

Please tell me what I've lied about. Let's see some of your photos.

i slandered you to show you what its like and you didnt get it,all i can see is you trying to make an impression on here for youself ,there are no fools on here your sort come and go,people who see this wont want anything from you or to do with you,maybe you should close your account as you wont get any mates on here ,by by