yes i did have a woody sat in my tree,, shot it with my aluminium catty nd i had it for my tea,,i hope your not going to tell on me,,,it was eyeing my seedlings sitting in my pots,,good job i am a catty crack shot,,i shot it with 5mm steel which i got out of a kids bike wheel,,,but hey dont tell mydogsbetter cos he will put it in a 9 page letter rantting on about how to shoot,,

Why do you insist on trying to cause arguments? I offered you a truce before because I was hammering you and didn't want to seem like a bully. You've since, started on others, accusing them of copying others designs etc. If you'd been around catties for any length of time then you'd know that your comments only serve to make you look silly.

Well done to you for shooting a woodie at 6 foot with a piece of a dismantled Raliegh Grifter! I'm sure I'm not the only one who's in awe of your shooting skills and catapult knowledge. Do you have a photo of this woodie or do you not possess a fantasy camera?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(so whats your point it states i dont need one...) yes i did have a woody sat in my tree,, shot it with my aluminium catty nd i had it for my tea,,i hope your not going to tell on me,,,it was eyeing

he who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak... byby baby boy dont cry will you :laugh:

Better than the Airgunning section this :laugh:

You truly are an idiot Micckey. You're questioning any advice that experienced people give you and telling people that they're wrong and at the same time you're asking real basic, beginners questions. Anyone with any experience knows what causes hand slaps.

I gave you a chance earlier by not saying about your ammo being too light, but you're too stupid to realise that.

If you were a catty hot shot as you claim we wouldn't be having this cr@p again.

Be careful about throwing down the gauntlet again, I'm still prepared to have a £200 bet with you, for a catty hunting comp.

The more you post, the more you mug yourself off.

You truly are an idiot Micckey. You're questioning any advice that experienced people give you and telling people that they're wrong and at the same time you're asking real basic, beginners questions. Anyone with any experience knows what causes hand slaps.

I gave you a chance earlier by not saying about your ammo being too light, but you're too stupid to realise that.

If you were a catty hot shot as you claim we wouldn't be having this cr@p again.

Be careful about throwing down the gauntlet again, I'm still prepared to have a £200 bet with you, for a catty hunting comp.

The more you post, the more you mug yourself off.

ive never been kicked off a forum for causing trouble you have mypupsnotreadytobebetter...your on my post causing trouble not other way round?you sound like a little boy wanting trouble.... you keep causing trouble you wont turn up because your only a kid messing on here run along nd play... :laugh: :laugh: rob you said i need some sort of licence to hunt on land i have permish on. i have looked into this and its not true..but i cant see what this has to do with my post of side shooting design of cattys? do you offer this licence when you sell a catty to people,, :D do you state that they cant shoot owt leagaly with the cattys your selling,,,surely that a bad sales pitch :whistling: not wanting to cause trouble but i will answer anyone's questions or accusations with out slating anyone or using bad manner's like you do mydogsbetter..anyone who reads this can see the truth,,, :bye:

Let's meet up then , dopey. I'm in Sussex, you're in Yorkshire. Pick somewhere halfway I between and we'll meet. Catty hunting, you using your 5mm ammo, best shooter, the one with the most kills, takes £200 off of the other. I'll also bring my puppy, just for the craic and just to shut you up. He'll make short work of you're dog that can't catch hares.

Make the date within the next month and choose the location. Post the details on here tonight, don't back out! It should be easy money for you, crack shot!

Shooting through the forks or over the top won't effect whether or not you get hand slaps.

the side shooter design was made to shoot through the forks :thumbs: so you get hit bye the pouch on knuckles when shooting through the forks and over the top?cant help you on that one sorry ..

If you get hit by the bands, it's either because your ammo is too light for the bands or your shooting form is bad. It's nothing to do with through or over the forks.

like i said the side shooter design was designed to shoot though the forks not over top,,,nothing to do with elastic's or getting knuckle hits, ammo, or your bad shooting form :thumbs: :thumbs: yeeharr boy.. no pic's no post of your own just trash talking on others post trying to make your self look better how olds your dog what you caught with it?looks like you can spin a good story why not write your own then i can pull you to bits on every thing you say...thats if i was sad nd had nothing better to do than try to top you.. :whistling: :whistling:

I said you need to adhere to the conditions under the general license

If you are on land killing things you have to doing it for specific reasons

And no it's not bad sales these are not supplied to you when buying a gun either

It's down to the individual to research

I did also answer your question regarding the side shooter

I stated the general license because you said you carrying your catty incase you get stopped by the police

This does not cover you to hunt unless doing so within the guidelines set out by the general license

That's me done with you now buddy

Atb rob

oh how greatfull i am... :thumbs: that your not going to state laws on hunting on my posts or accuse me of coppying your images any more..am i allowed to not like crossply cattys because thats what its about realy,,,freedom to speek my mind is fair.. ive never slated you or any of your crafts or told you what to do in your hunting life.. can you say same in all fairness rob we both know the answer to this..i hate cross ply cattys to me they are just wrong to me they are all same anyone can mass produce them for profit..i make my own cattys not for profit for reasons of physiotherapy.. why do i have to keep explainig myself to you i dont know,,just dont like the way your trying to paint me its wrong unfair maybe its because i make cattys cheeper than you i dont know the reasons ,,only you know that ;)

And you idiot.........EVERYONE THAT HUNTS HAS TO ADHERE TO THE CONDITIONS OF THE GENERAL LICENCE!!

u have nowt to say that makes any sense, ramblings of an idiot ? why try shout on here?you have no manners at all.. or post or pic's caps lock is just a button on a laptop ssssshh now baby boy go to sleep school in morning :yes: :yes:

I was offering you advice to keep you the right side of the law

I'm all for people using there skills to make things

You selling them cheaper than me is no problem you get what you pay for ;)

Don't worry I won't comment on your stuff anymore

Atb rob

cheers for not commenting on my post again.. :laugh: with you parting shot of you get what you pay for... crossply off cuts out of a skip are free :thumbs:

Your catties are crap and so is your knowledge of them. How can you expect to make a decent shooting catty when you don't understand them?

I'm a better catty shot than you and I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is. Now either agree to the meet or admit that you're scared. You accuse me of running my mouth off and bragging, so I'm saying now, in your next post agree to the meet or everyone will know that you're full of sh1t and know that I'm better.

Your catties are crap and so is your knowledge of them. How can you expect to make a decent shooting catty when you don't understand them?

I'm a better catty shot than you and I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is. Now either agree to the meet or admit that you're scared. You accuse me of running my mouth off and bragging, so I'm saying now, in your next post agree to the meet or everyone will know that you're full of sh1t and know that I'm better.

you run and play little boy ive no reason to prove myself or spout off my mouth its rather childish... go write a post about your lurcher puppy stop trying to cause fights that you cant win.. use your writing skills to please people not just turn up on other peoples posts like a foul smell ..how old are you realy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: